Eno

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Eno Benjamin is the winner of angry runs for week 9. Actually a pretty entertaining segment.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Kyle Brandt is brilliant in that segment. I watch this every week and marvel at how he keeps that vibe going without messing up. I can;t decide how scripted it is, hard to talk so fast and with so much energy and follow a script.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyle Brandt is brilliant in that segment. I watch this every week and marvel at how he keeps that vibe going without messing up. I can;t decide how scripted it is, hard to talk so fast and with so much energy and follow a script.
I don’t think there is anyway that’s very scripted. I’m betting 85% if that is off the cuff.

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I hope they do some seriously good video accepting the sceptre... the Cardinals twitter and online media is probably one of the best

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Same. That's why it's so brilliant. After about 20 seconds I'd be stumbling over my words and reciting chinese takeout menus.
Definitely the best Football show going. Having to fill 3 hours every day and still be entertaining has got to be so hard, but all of them do a great job. Got me through the Pandemic working from home.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Can we make that run it’s own sticky at the top? I can’t watch that enough.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

Kyle Brandt was the producer of the Jim Rome Show when I used to be an avid listener. He’s as talented as on-air personalities get.

Azlen

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Kyle Brandt has come a long way since the Real World.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't mess with Eno Benjamin. If he doesn't run around you he will run over you. It doesn't matter.