Eno Benjamin

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I have no clue what's going on with him, but him being inactive yesterday and Foster leapfrogging him from the practice squad is not a good sign.

Would rather see what Eno could do instead of slow-footed Foster. Running Edmonds 25 times in a game is criminal.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
This love affair with Foster even dating back to BA’s tenure is annoying.

I honestly dont understand what the coaches see in him to keep him around for this long. Not like his production on special teams is irreplaceable and he simply cant run the ball with any efficiency.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
Part of me knows that Drake likely isnt getting re-signed and it'd be nice to know what we have in Eno before we pull the ripcord on his career.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Part of me knows that Drake likely isnt getting re-signed and it'd be nice to know what we have in Eno before we pull the ripcord on his career.

I'm an ASU guy, but I'm real skeptical that Eno has what it takes to be an NFL RB.

RB is one of those positions that I love drafting, but the Cardinals have had some real stinkers over the years.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMO, Foster is around because he knows the blocking assignments in case of emergency. I imagine also that is why he played ahead of Eno.

This is what we are hearing.

I'm more than willing to admit I could be wrong about Benjamin but not for a second have I ever thought Foster was the better running back.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I hope he gets at least one or two chances to play. We have some issues coming up at RB next year, and need to figure out what we have. I really don't want to pay Drake, and I don't think Edmonds can be full time.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's pretty simple.

Mainly he doesn't play ST's. You can't carry a 3rd running back on game day that can't play ST's.

He's clearly behind Ward.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I still have hope for Eno, but this will probably be a red shirt year. Even now, I like him better than AI as a KR.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Eno needs to get the ASU stink fully off of him before we know what we have. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have no clue what's going on with him, but him being inactive yesterday and Foster leapfrogging him from the practice squad is not a good sign.

Would rather see what Eno could do instead of slow-footed Foster. Running Edmonds 25 times in a game is criminal.

he sucks that’s what’s going on with him

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I will admit I don't think I have seen Eno play other than the few snaps he had in the pre season scrimmage - where I thought he looked awful.

I think it's fair to say if he can't beat out Ward and Foster, he must really suck.

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
Seems like kliff likes to pound the ball up the middle to balance out his passing game. If that's the case, sign leonard fournette in the offseason. He can get the 1 yard run when needed

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Loved Eno at ASU, was suspicious of his NFL talent headed into the draft, was surprised yet a bit exited when we drafted him, but he’s a 7th rounder for a reason. The difference between Eno and anyone else is we will notice when he’s cut. If your starting running back is hurt and you don’t even get a look, the org isn’t high on you.

media darling, though.