End of bench

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Who do you think Suns should keep and who should be let go from end of bench?

Keep:
Troy daniels - underrated, really seems to be trying hard on defense. He could help a lot of teams like OKC.

Okobo/Melton - keep one and let one go. From the little weve seen it seems meltons D better but Okobo has a high ceiling i think.

Holmes - absolutely keep, huge energy guy and gives them toughness. Great pickup.

Let go:

Dragan - he just doesnt have the mindset to play NBA basketball. I saw him out in old town at 3am a few weeks ago, that was the nail in the coffin for me. I dont think he realizes hes close to being out of the league.

Bubble:

josh jackson. I fight with this but if they can get some value for him, cut the loss and eat the mistake. He may still pan out but ill take the bird in the hand over two in the bush with Oubre. TJ underrated now with his shooting. JJ gotta go. His mindset is what really bothers me, goes for poster slams and misses it when easy layup, shoots threes when he cant even make a free throw. Would drive me nuts playing with that guy. Hes not kobe but thinks he is.

Crawford - For a veteran thats helping the young guys, he makes some terrible passes and decisions. Its clear to me why hes always been a 6th man and not a starter. With that said he is an incredible vet, lockerroom guy, and dose of positivity and that would be the motivation to keep him.

Last edited:

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
JJ
Melton
Holmes
Daniels

I’m not sure about Bender but he does add some length and mobility. Just his iq is a bit low and low drive as well.

Last edited:

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns need to keep Holmes. Daniels has not been a steady producer for the Suns so I think they will let him go.

Okobo and Melton are both under contract for next season at $1,416,852 each so it's probably more, do the Suns have a roster spot for them.

I'd like to keep Jackson.

Warren could be the Suns next bad contract depending on what is going on with him. I can see him being traded if healthy.

Bender might be kept for the veteran minimum but again, do the Suns have a roster spot for him.

I think Crawford will not be signed again.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns need to keep Holmes. Daniels has not been a steady producer for the Suns so I think they will let him go.

Okobo and Melton are both under contract for next season at $1,416,852 each so it's probably more, do the Suns have a roster spot for them.

I'd like to keep Jackson.

Warren could be the Suns next bad contract depending on what is going on with him. I can see him being traded if healthy.

Bender might be kept for the veteran minimum but again, do the Suns have a roster spot for him.

I think Crawford will not be signed again.

Agree. Keep Holmes for sure. Bender? I just don't care.