Fellow die hard STHs,
Well this is it. End of an era as I've finally decided to not renew my Cardinals season tix after 30 years and 194 banners.
Cardinals emailed me this week to remind me that my deposit is due. Here's my (lengthy) reply:
Hmmm….some good reasons NOT to renew my Cardinals tix - after 30 years!
- successive losing seasons!
- 15 coaches since 1988!
- horrible contract extensions for Kiem, Kingsburg and Kyler!
- eating the contracts and $$$ for fired Kingsbury and Kiem!
- increased ticket prices
- QB is an immature prima Donna that is regressing and not a leader at all!
- Great Lawn has become a commercial enterprise where the fans are pushed out for car dealers, betting, home sellers etc.
- Cardinals tied for last Place in recent players satisfaction survey!
- no bling offered at games any more including even a game program!!
- concession prices are ridiculous!
- MadJack banner (after 27 years) now censored and can no longer express any message except positives. Forget about ‘speaking for the fans!’
Thanks for listening and tell me where I’m wrong.”
So a heartfelt thanks to all of you that supported the banner all these 27 years. It was a helluva run!!