Email Michael Bidwill

DieHardCardFan

Dallas 2011
Reaction score
Does anyone have an legit email address for Michael Bidwill? I am so fed up as I am sure many of you are. If we dont make our voices heard to ownership we really have no right to complain when Whis keeps doing this same crap. I have already called the office last week and told them if ownership doesnt do anything about this I will be taking a vacation with next seasons ticket money. I think we need to all email Michael and tell him just what we see happening and just how frustrated we are.

As Whis says about playing Lindley "It cant hurt"

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Does anyone have an legit email address for Michael Bidwill? I am so fed up as I am sure many of you are. If we dont make our voices heard to ownership we really have no right to complain when Whis keeps doing this same crap. I have already called the office last week and told them if ownership doesnt do anything about this I will be taking a vacation with next seasons ticket money. I think we need to all email Michael and tell him just what we see happening and just how frustrated we are.

As Whis says about playing Lindley "It cant hurt"

The only thing one can really do is to not buy tickets or sign up for Direct NFL. Owners understand money. Money talks and is their language. Any email to Michael will bring back a standard reply to anyone who writes him. I think the guy wants to win and tries but has some very dumb people giving him some very dumb advice. Graves is at the top of my list. I wrote Mr. B once with a nice letter. He responded with a signed letter which may have been his real signature or a mechanical one. Anyway, I did get a response. I would guess he must get hundreds each week. Winning for the Cards is sort of like the coming of an Ice Age. You have to wait a very very long time. Just think of all the teams that have come into the league in the past 50 years who have won Super Bowls while we have been around for 100 years and have won none. That defies statistical belief. There is something at work here that is no accident. What would the odds be on something like this? 1000-1 or more? I have always said the only common denominator in almost 100 years is ownership. It starts and ends there and there is nothing we can do about it. The apple does not fall far from the tree. In our case the tree is still growing.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson