Elite, competitive and stinkers.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m looking at the league and I think there may be 2 or 3 elite teams, KC, Seahawks, Steelers and maybe the Ravens.

After that I think there are about 15 teams I would describe as competitive. This is the category the Cards fall into.

Any One of these 16 teams could beat the other 15 teams on any given Sunday based on playing up to their potential. How each of these teams develop over the next 10 weeks will determine the playoffs.

The best team of these 16 Teams could be the worse of the same 16 Three or four weeks from now especially considering injuries.

The other 12 teams are merely spoilers or bumps in the road that potentially could wreck a better team on any given Sunday...except for the Jets , lol.

Point is keep getting a little better every week. Don’t expect us to win the remaining 10 games. We will win a couple that we might not believe we’ll win and we’ll probably lose a couple we expected to win.

I really believe we are in this playoff hunt till the end. I also think 9-7 will do it.

At the moment , football is really fun again.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I mostly agree with you.

Cards still have a lot of games to improve.

When I went through the schedule, I think the Cards will go 10-6 still which gets them in the playoffs.

It's all about getting hot going into the playoffs, even KC has not looked that great so far this season.

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Tennessee is elite. Ryan Tannehill leads the NFL in yards per attempt at 9. We shouldn't punish Tannehill because he played under Adam Gase in Miami. We all know about their running game, but they're a complete team in defense and special teams also. They're no joke.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If I had to pick the SB today it would be Steelers vs Tampa Bay.

Tampa still ironing things out and they have had injuries at receiver but you can see they are working things out.

Chiefs actually haven't been as good as last year. Still very tough but not as good.

Titans look legit. Green Bay have been superb outside on game.

Ravens I feel are being carried by their D.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am not sold on the Steelers yet

Beat NYG by 10
Struggled to beat Denver
Beat Houston by a score
Beat the Eagles by 9

The Browns this week was likely a good win

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Seattle is not Elite. They have won 3 games in last moments and Cam Newton was tackled at the 1 on last play. They could easily be 3-2. Their defense is near Dallas when it comes to yards allowed. in fact I think Seattle is dead last!!! You can’t be that bad on defense and be considered elite. Arizona could beat them by 14-17 this Sunday. Everybody harping in Kyler. We scored 38 with no fluke TDS really and he didn’t play well. We could have scored 50

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Seattle is not Elite. They have won 3 games in last moments and Cam Newton was tackled at the 1 on last play. They could easily be 3-2. Their defense is near Dallas when it comes to yards allowed. in fact I think Seattle is dead last!!! You can’t be that bad on defense and be considered elite. Arizona could beat them by 14-17 this Sunday. Everybody harping in Kyler. We scored 38 with no fluke TDS really and he didn’t play well. We could have scored 50
When you say fluke do you mean like special teams and defensive TDs?