Eegee's

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Never been impressed myself but willing to give them another shot since they have opened up some East Valley locations.

The old Pancho's/Taco Tote/Sizzler building that caught fire near Bookman's in Mesa was just demolished and a person on NextDoor said he heard it was going to become the future site of an Eegee's.

Here's an article from just last year about opening a store at U.S. 60 and Crismon Road that also talks about the location at Baseline near Val Vista in Gilbert.

Eegee's is almost ready to open its restaurant in Mesa

You must be registered for see images attach

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this had been hyped up by people. I went for dessert. realized they don't have dessert, they just make cheap crappy food and sno cones. I'll never be back.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I didn’t think Eegees was still around… I used to go there all the time in Tucson when I was a lowly college student.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this had been hyped up by people. I went for dessert. realized they don't have dessert, they just make cheap crappy food and sno cones. I'll never be back.
Wow, I would have bet money they served custard.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Yeah my wife’s friends were hyping this up like crazy so we had a mood and yikes. Idk maybe it’s good but this looks like crap

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They opened up a location around 43rd and Peoria for any West-siders.

I used to get Eegee’s a lot when a I had basketball tournaments in Tucson as a teen. Super stoked they are now closer!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave