Edge gives Wells some pointers...

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If this turns into a Leonard thread, my head will :kabloowey:

I beat Davis like a rented mule in my online Madden game against my buddy, sacking his QB 9 times. We randomize teams.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I beat Davis like a rented mule in my online Madden game against my buddy, sacking his QB 9 times. We randomize teams.

Very realistic then! :thumbup:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If this turns into a Leonard thread, my head will :kabloowey:

Don't worry, we're buying up some space right next to the Pete Kendall statue for a bust of Leonard Davis. A big, huge bust. We're not sure when the project will be completed though, a lot of false start dates but none have been really solid.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't worry, we're buying up some space right next to the Pete Kendall statue for a bust of Leonard Davis. A big, huge bust. We're not sure when the project will be completed though, a lot of false start dates but none have been really solid.

Huge bust? Did somebody say huge bust.:devil:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These guys got confused and thought they were on the "Everything Else" board.

Nope, I'm legitimately bashing Leonard Davis here. And his fanbase. Adding him to my Pete Kendall and Joshua Christ collection of "gets too much love than on field prowess deserves" players.

But, your reply is usually an accurate guess.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Nope, I'm legitimately bashing Leonard Davis here. And his fanbase. Adding him to my Pete Kendall and Joshua Christ collection of "gets too much love than on field prowess deserves" players.

But, your reply is usually an accurate guess.

Nevermind that the most successful Cardinal rushing offense in the last 10 years was the one that had Pete Kendall and Leonard Davis on it in 2002.

Didn't matter though they still finished 5-11.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nevermind that the most successful Cardinal rushing offense in the last 10 years was the one that had Pete Kendall and Leonard Davis on it in 2002.

Not saying much now is it.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score

When comparing constipation to diarrhea I guess one is a *little* bit better but they are still both crap. Our run game has been atrocious for decades.

I don't think they are worthless players and I'd have liked to have Big around as a guard...but the team didn't want him and he didn't want to be here. I don't care if he becomes a pro-bowler in Dallas...he's not a Cardinal anymore.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
When comparing constipation to diarrhea I guess one is a *little* bit better but they are still both crap. Our run game has been atrocious for decades.

I don't think they are worthless players and I'd have liked to have Big around as a guard...but the team didn't want him and he didn't want to be here. I don't care if he becomes a pro-bowler in Dallas...he's not a Cardinal anymore.

You're right. We've got Brad Badger and Scott Peters now to get excited about.

Constipation to diarrhea. Just like the team Cardinal fans can't win. :D

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait, isn't constipation lack of crap? We need more of "Cardinals, where lack of crap happens."