Easy Schedule?

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I've been in Vail over the last few weeks and just got back to this messageboard.

I keep hearing the Cards have an easy schedule.

Am I missing something here?

How can one of the worse teams in the league have an easy schedule?

Who are we playing that we are arguably better than?

Yes, I looked at the schedule and frankly unless the ball happens to bounce our way, flags go our way and the football gods shine on us, I can't see more than 3 wins.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Originally posted by CardNots

Who are we playing that we are arguably better than?

Exactly. This is an easy schedule for a good NFL team. I bet we could trade our schedule for Buffalo's first and second round picks in 2004. Unfortunately, we're on the same bottom-dwelling level as about four other teams in the league. Fortunately, I think we play all of them (Cowboys, Lions, Bears...). I guess that's what they mean when they say we have an easy schedule. :rolleyes:

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Originally posted by CardNots
I've been in Vail over the last few weeks and just got back to this messageboard.

I keep hearing the Cards have an easy schedule.

Am I missing something here?

The "easiest" or "hardest" schedule talk is all based on last year's winning %. The winning % for all the Cards' opponents from last season is lower than the schedule of any other team's this year.

That is all it means.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Re: Re: Easy Schedule?

Originally posted by kerouac9
Exactly. This is an easy schedule for a good NFL team. I bet we could trade our schedule for Buffalo's first and second round picks in 2004. Unfortunately, we're on the same bottom-dwelling level as about four other teams in the league. Fortunately, I think we play all of them (Cowboys, Lions, Bears...). I guess that's what they mean when they say we have an easy schedule. :rolleyes:

Curb the negativity until the team actually plays a game together.

Mrospi

Reaction score
Ya know!!!! Let's just pack it in!!! we are so done!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I agree..... before you get down on the team, let's see what happens on Sunday.... take it one game at a time.........:wave:

Lex

troublemaker
Reaction score
I get the biggest kick out of this easy schedule crap. Those days are in the past.

The St. Louis Rams, picked by many prognosticators as the Super Bowl champions, play the exact same schedule as the Cardinals, except for two games.

They play the Giants and Falcons.

We play Dallas and Carolina.

We could debate whether or not Carolina is better than Atlanta, or NYG.

But if the Lambs do go all the way...there'll be no talk of THIER easy schedule.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lex
I get the biggest kick out of this easy schedule crap. Those days are in the past.

The St. Louis Rams, picked by many prognosticators as the Super Bowl champions, play the exact same schedule as the Cardinals, except for two games.

They play the Giants and Falcons.

We play Dallas and Carolina.

We could debate whether or not Carolina is better than Atlanta, or NYG.

But if the Lambs do go all the way...there'll be no talk of THIER easy schedule.

So the Rams play themselves twice?

If you think the rams are better than us they clearly have an easier schedule because they play us twice.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson