Early Pro Bowl Voting

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Right tackle Kelvin Beachum has the second-most votes in the league at tackle, behind only the Saints' Terron Armstead. Beachum has not been selected to a Pro Bowl in his career. But he leads the list of eight Cardinals in the top 10 at their positions at this point.
-- Budda Baker is third among strong safeties and first among NFC at the position.
-- Outside linebackers Chandler Jones and Markus Golden are fifth and sixth, respectively, and second and third in the NFC. The top NFC outside linebacker vote-getter at this point? Carolina's Haason Reddick (who is fourth overall.)
-- Byron Murphy Jr. is sixth at cornerback, and fifth in the NFC (the man he replaced as No. 1 CB, Patrick Peterson, is not in the top 10 right now.)

-- Inside linebacker Isaiah Simmons is ninth, and eighth in the NFC.
-- Joining Beachum on the offensive side of the ball is Kyler Murray, who is sixth among quarterbacks, and fourth in the NFC.
-- Rodney Hudson is eighth among centers, and fifth in the NFC.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Not by pretty much every metric.

Last year he was one of the best tackles in the NFL.
I think the metrics are lying to you;). Since my ticker doesn't allow me to watch games live, I probably watch every game I tape 2-3 times. Except for Jones, no one whiffs more than Beachum. It's just that Murray will almost always make the 1st guy miss, and it's usually Beachum's guy that's first to the scene:cool:.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
James Palmer

@JamesPalmerTV

·
10s

Jonathan Taylor is still leading all players in Pro Bowl voting with 168,222 votes 2) Travis Kelce (158,633 votes) 3) Cooper Kupp (156,176 votes) 4) Tom Brady(151,305 votes) 5) Myles Garrett (150,268 votes)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose