Dvorak traded for picks.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Coyotes are howling.

BY JAKE ANDERSON Arizona Sports:

“When I first got here, the previous regime had kind of depleted our assets (in addition) to some of the fines the NHL had levied on us,” Armstrong said. “So I was trying to find ways within the NHL to create draft picks.

“We were able to do that this summer. We were able to find some ways to create some picks and gather some picks and strengthen us as an organization. This just really solidifies that and now gives us three first-rounders and five second (rounders) in one of the strongest drafts in the last 10 years.”

Praxis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I’m surprised he wasn’t moved sooner. Same with Kessel. He has to be next. I’m sure Armstrong would trade Keller if anyone would take on his contract.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
This really ticks me off! You want to build around young talent. We always need centers, too. So this draft pick next year better be a player better then Dvorak! Good luck with that! Plus we had to wait for Dvorak to develop. Now we have to wait for his replacement to develop. This was one guy I thought we would keep to help build around.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I’m surprised he wasn’t moved sooner. Same with Kessel. He has to be next. I’m sure Armstrong would trade Keller if anyone would take on his contract.
I am OK trading Kessel. In fact, if the trade have been Kessel, not Dvorak, I would have been good with that. Would Anyone give us a first rounder for Kessel at this point? LOL!

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am OK trading Kessel. In fact, if the trade have been Kessel, not Dvorak, I would have been good with that. Would Anyone give us a first rounder for Kessel at this point? LOL!
You the semi-retired Kessel?

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hate to see Dvo go, but for the first time since 1996, this team and GM have a vision. 2024-2025 watch out!!!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Hate to see Dvo go, but for the first time since 1996, this team and GM have a vision. 2024-2025 watch out!!!
Man that’s a long time to wait fir a product that’s been pretty mediocre to lousy for so long.