Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
So I went to see this on Friday night and my wife was a trooper and went with me seeing as my son said that he wouldn't be caught anywhere near this movie.

So maybe my son was correct. I want to say that the movie was pretty good. However, the crowd that was there on Friday night was so nerdy that I felt super uncomfortable. I'm pretty sure I committed social suicide by going to see this movie with my wife. LOL

I mean the weirdo behind me had the strangest laugh and would laugh loudly at absolutely nothing. My wife would just look over at me like what did you bring me to? She actually enjoyed the movie but I think she enjoyed making fun of my nerdiness for wanting to watch this movie even more.
Bad take. I get what you mean, feeling uncomfortable with the wife being there, but nerdy is pretty much the opposite of bad these days. Not being nerdy to me is, frankly, boring and undesirable :D

As for the movie, there were some wince-worthy parts, but overall it was immensely enjoyable and just a blast.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bad take. I get what you mean, feeling uncomfortable with the wife being there, but nerdy is pretty much the opposite of bad these days. Not being nerdy to me is, frankly, boring and undesirable :D

As for the movie, there were some wince-worthy parts, but overall it was immensely enjoyable and just a blast.

Yeah maybe calling them "Nerdy" was being kind for some of them. I mean it was bad. I can still hear the guy behind me and his donkey like laugh. It still makes me shudder.

But yes the Movie was enjoyable for the most part. It was a fun popcorn flick.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Surprised at how much I enjoyed this. I’m currently a player in a D&D campaign so there are a lot of references I got that many probably wouldn’t. Just a fun time at the movies and worth seeing on the big screen. Still a bit predictable and the climax felt really short, but outside of that, a great time.

On Sunday we literally fought a Gelatinous Cube, so I was super surprised one showed up in the movie.[\spoiler]

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The wife took me out to see this for my birthday yesterday. I thought it was really entertaining. Didn't take itself seriously, had some really funny moments but had good action and adventure. Not sure if it's good enough to start a franchise but I wouldn't mind if it did.