Draftcountdown 2009 Draft review

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Scott Wright is a good guy who knows his stuff and has run a great site for years. It is good to hear that someone who really knows his stuff reinforce how I feel about are draft.

A-; sounds good to me

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
"The Arizona Cardinals have been one of the leagues worst franchises for decades but after limping into the playoffs last season they surprised everyone by making it all the way to the Super Bowl..."
Draft analysis was very good, and it's hard not to accept the above lede - at least from the viewpoint of members of the outside media and casual fan - but (at least to this Cardinal diehard) it's kind of stating the obvious, and it bugs me.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
"The Arizona Cardinals have been one of the leagues worst franchises for decades but after limping into the playoffs last season they surprised everyone by making it all the way to the Super Bowl..."
Draft analysis was very good, and it's hard not to accept the above lede - at least from the viewpoint of members of the outside media and casual fan - but (at least to this Cardinal diehard) it's kind of stating the obvious, and it bugs me.

I don't think he was taking a jab, or stating the painfully obvious, I think he was just leading off with it, as a way to justify that the Cards will not be "sneaking up" on anyone this year.

Perfectionist

Objectively Correct
Reaction score
Thanks, I enjoyed that read. Always love it when something positive is written about our Cards.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
i still remember Jim Tressel back in January syaing that he was encouraging Wells to enter the draft because he should be a top 5 pick. And we get him at 31 :fans:.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson