Draft Week Cardinal Rumors

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I call BS... Packers should jump all over that...

I think I agree.

Rodgers has what 3 or 4 years left in him? I don't think the Packers are going anywhere with him. Getting Trey Lance and a few good players might be a good move, especially with Rodgers possibly trying to force himself out at any moment.

On the other hand - I kind of see what the niners are trying to do - Tampa 2.0. But I think Tampa would still be the superior team, so I doubt it would work.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I think I agree.

Rodgers has what 3 or 4 years left in him? I don't think the Packers are going anywhere with him. Getting Trey Lance and a few good players might be a good move, especially with Rodgers possibly trying to force himself out at any moment.

On the other hand - I kind of see what the niners are trying to do - Tampa 2.0. But I think Tampa would still be the superior team, so I doubt it would work.

I would jump all over it as the Packers...but I dont want the 49ers trash.

Rodgers for #3, Deebo Samuel, and Nick Bosa.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Now there's an ESPN story saying Aaron Rodgers wants to leave the Packers. If the 49ers end up with him I will be so pissed.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Now there's an ESPN story saying Aaron Rodgers wants to leave the Packers. If the 49ers end up with him I will be so pissed.

They can probably make the best offer.

Who else - Seahawks with Wilson and added stuff maybe?

jlove

AZ Born and Bred!!!
Reaction score
I think if the Pack do indeed trade Aaron, it would be to an AFC team so they don't have to face him. The Jets could put a great package together.

OP
OP
football karma

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
some clarification on the Gambo five:

if one of Smith, Waddle, Chase, Horn or Surtain is on the board, the Cards run to the podium.

trade down becomes the goal if they are gone. If they cant trade down, the (kinda speculated) order:

AVT
Collins
Harris
Moering
Paye