Draft Night guaranteed reaction for at least one half of Cards fans

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I have reached my breaking point and no longer care that much. I am now so disgusted at the firestorm that has been created and I am impressed with the way Rosen has handled it. If coach K wants to risk his future to draft a guy who fits his system, I am fine with it. After all, it’s KK who is going to be ripped for years if it doesn’t work out.

Yeah I was really impressed when he deleted all of his Cardinals picks on Twitter!

Class act!

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
No matter what we do.. I'll fully support the QB we have. I might be a little bummed if it's not Murray based on his exciting skillset. But, will be cheering and hoping we build up our team around Rosen the best we can.
I feel exactly like you, only the other way around lol.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
No matter what we do.. I'll fully support the QB we have. I might be a little bummed if it's not Murray based on his exciting skillset. But, will be cheering and hoping we build up our team around Rosen the best we can.
This is where I’m at. I’m excited what Murray could be. But what ever we do the team should improve.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Moving the Chain draft is a joke. One thing that I will guarantee is that Murray won't be there at 10. The Cardinals have had too many QB's snatched up just before our pick. They better not let that happen again. Unless Rosen turns things around very quickly, I won't be able to watch Murray perform his magic in another team's uniform. Not only were the Cardinals the worst team in football last year, they were also the most boring team in football. No matter where he lands, Murray will be the MOST exciting player in football next year. Perfect for what this organization needs. Not only will we sell out every home game, but fans will turn out in droves to watch him on the road too. It'll be Murray Mania. There would be new Cardinal fans in all areas of the country.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Moving the Chain draft is a joke. One thing that I will guarantee is that Murray won't be there at 10. The Cardinals have had too many QB's snatched up just before our pick. They better not let that happen again. Unless Rosen turns things around very quickly, I won't be able to watch Murray perform his magic in another team's uniform. Not only were the Cardinals the worst team in football last year, they were also the most boring team in football. No matter where he lands, Murray will be the MOST exciting player in football next year. Perfect for what this organization needs. Not only will we sell out every home game, but fans will turn out in droves to watch him on the road too. It'll be Murray Mania. There would be new Cardinal fans in all areas of the country.

Speculation,hype and hope on your part.

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
I have reached my breaking point and no longer care that much. I am now so disgusted at the firestorm that has been created and I am impressed with the way Rosen has handled it. If coach K wants to risk his future to draft a guy who fits his system, I am fine with it. After all, it’s KK who is going to be ripped for years if it doesn’t work out.
Not to mention his NFL career may very well be over and he would have to back to college somewhere Not a major one though

HeHasRosen

All Star
Reaction score

What will you do when he struggles, as all rookies do and doesn't light the world on fire as you expect. I hope your doing the same next year for Tua or Herbert, and jump ship prematurely on Kyler as you have Rosen.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Its crazier to believe he was hacked over the explanation that he deleted them because the Cardinals want to move on.
Accounts get hacked all the time....and when disgruntled athletes go to the extreme of deleting, there are usually other behavioral things going on, to coincide...Josh has been a great soldier among all the speculation.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Accounts get hacked all the time....and when disgruntled athletes go to the extreme of deleting, there are usually other behavioral things going on, to coincide...Josh has been a great soldier among all the speculation.

Reportedly. None of us really know anything. Do you think it would help his trade value if the Cardinals said otherwise??

We do know that mysterious his pics were deleted. Whether you believe him or not, that can be an indicator that he is disgruntled.

Dante

All Star
Reaction score

As a guy who's facebook is constantly getting hacked and constantly getting weird emails that someone tried to access my account, I agree with this. I don't think this hacking thing has anything to do with the draft saga or Rosen being disgruntled. I honestly believe that if Rosen was upset, it would have leaked by now but so far we have nothing but silence and professionalism on his part. Kudos to him, I would have definitely shown my frustration by now if I were in his shoes.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What will you do when he struggles, as all rookies do and doesn't light the world on fire as you expect. I hope your doing the same next year for Tua or Herbert, and jump ship prematurely on Kyler as you have Rosen.

You have to go back to Tom Tupa & Stan Gelbaugh to see our offenses perform as poorly as ours did last year. They were truly unwatchable. If we draft Murray & we’re as unwatchable as we were with Rosen, then I would keep looking until we find out guy. I’m too old to watch such garbage.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

You guys are sooooooo Gullible, the agent came with Murray but not for the visit or a Contract, Josh was hacked and didn't erase his pics, this is a just happened to be the only time he came with Murray what a smoke screen ahhahahahha I bet you believe in Russian Collusion as well. Use your big boy thinkers, Murray is the pick!

Last edited:

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Man, I almost want us to draft him to have to watch you back out and explain away his bad games when he doesn't automatically fix the fact he has a questionable offensive line and receivers.

Or when he gets walloped, hurt, and has to sit back in the pocket like Rosen does because he can't turn on the jets on a sprained knee.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Man, I almost want us to draft him to have to watch you back out and explain away his bad games when he doesn't automatically fix the fact he has a questionable offensive line and receivers.

Or when he gets walloped, hurt, and has to sit back in the pocket like Rosen does because he can't turn on the jets on a sprained knee.

What’s sad is that you actually want to see that happen. If the Cardinals decide to stand pat with Rosen, I would be his biggest supporter. I’m pro Murray because I believe he is better than Rosen. Shame on you.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
What’s sad is that you actually want to see that happen. If the Cardinals decide to stand pat with Rosen, I would be his biggest supporter. I’m pro Murray because I believe he is better than Rosen. Shame on you.
Man, I just want the hyperbole train to shut down a little bit. Sure, talk about how you believe in Murray all you want, that's fine. But you basically trash the rest of the team in the process by basically stating that we're going to be the most boring team in the league without him.

All that aside, you basically say every post that it's impossible for him to fail, and he's just going to magically avoid everything that could possibly hurt him or derail any of his success. It's beyond the realm of being able to have any reasonable discussion about the pitfalls and possibilities of the choice. All I want to do is reasonably discuss, but that rarely seems to happen in these Rosen vs. Murray discussions, so much so I'm getting to the point where I almost actively want to root against someone who is going to be on my team.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Man, I just want the hyperbole train to shut down a little bit. Sure, talk about how you believe in Murray all you want, that's fine. But you basically trash the rest of the team in the process by basically stating that we're going to be the most boring team in the league without him.

All that aside, you basically say every post that it's impossible for him to fail, and he's just going to magically avoid everything that could possibly hurt him or derail any of his success. It's beyond the realm of being able to have any reasonable discussion about the pitfalls and possibilities of the choice. All I want to do is reasonably discuss, but that rarely seems to happen in these Rosen vs. Murray discussions, so much so I'm getting to the point where I almost actively want to root against someone who is going to be on my team.
That's what discussion and debate are about.. having open minds and just airing out our opinions. I don't need to convince you to love Murray and you don't need to convince me of Rosen. I think the point of all this is helping each other see different perspectives..whether we agree with them or not. Sometimes we dont like it when others disagree with our opinions. Imo. I am just as guilty of that at times myself.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
to feed krangs theory, he could have put pictures back up after they got deleted but he didnt.