Dolphins request interview with Vance Joseph.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But his system is so, so complicated.

You can't do much with his one year there though. The year before him they gave up 389 points, the year with him 380, the year after him 393. So his year was the best of the 3 but he was only 9 points better over the course of the season.

Flores is harder because he was HC and because they gutted the roster trading for draft picks. First year 494 points allowed! Next year 338, this year 373 with an extra game. So both of his years were better than Joseph's in terms of points.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What SMFH stand for? I really don’t know - oh shaking my fing head, ok - racism ain’t dead, I’m traveling the world a lot and see a ton of it. Some still physical, most is mental or emotional. Here in chile very little diversity, they rioted over raising bus fare a nickel, now rewriting their 1980 American style constitution. more like when America formed Union to break up monopolies, get more to the workers. government controls their natural resources industry like fish and mining. Actually uses it better then most with less but some corruption, providing free or low cost healthcare, subsidizing housing and transportation. But see few or no common people catching their own fish, or changing their own stars by mining gold or whatever. But start a business and pay some lowest taxes in the world. in a decent, safe economy with high standard of living.

Sorry I’m actually writing about this stuff, got long winded. But in America a coach or person of any color, culture, creed, gender has freedom to earn their opportunity. Easier for some then others, have privilege and non privileged in every walk of life. I’m not going to apologize for believing that. I’ve seen it with my own eyes, many changes in my 57 Years. Just saying Vance and NFL coaches earn their shots, long hours. Dedication to their trade over a lifetime. I celebrate Arizona, Phoenix specifically - no China town or separate neighborhoods, but door to door and person from any place any culture in the world can earn their dream. change their stars. it is not like that everywhere. Not here, Russia, Europe, domican republic, Mexico, Canada, ain’t checked out Asia yet in person, but billions are oppressed there.
I am going to walk away from this post, rather than bring into a place where it would eventually belong. (P&R)

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Really curious Vance's answers about developing LBs. At least what has happened with Simmons. I fully expect him to say he wanted Jaelan Phillips instead of Collins, lol

Giving Stafford another early playoff exit should help with his HC chances.
THAT’S AWESOME(for us)! I AM REALLY EXCITED FOR HIM(to be gone). THE DOLPHINS WOULD GET A BRILLIANT MIND WITH EXCELLENT SCHEMES(dropping Zach Allen in coverage). AFC EAST QB’S MUST BE TERRIFIED(laughing hysterically).

GOOD(riddance)LUCK VANCE!

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Really curious Vance's answers about developing LBs. At least what has happened with Simmons. I fully expect him to say he wanted Jaelan Phillips instead of Collins, lol

Giving Stafford another early playoff exit should help with his HC chances.
That will be another epitome of Keim's incompetence of drafting and communication if that is true.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hopefully he gets hired somewhere it may be the only way we can rid ourselves of him. This organization doesn’t seem like they would do anything because a good record this season they would just blame injury or sow garbage, when it’s obvious that his D has stunk for years!

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't theses other teams read this Board. Help Miami out and tell them whom to hire. Those who want SK and KK gone, along with not drafting KM, and keeping Rosen, are not eligible to vote/suggest.
Too bad Miami didn't fire their GM. They can take VJ and Keim in a package deal...

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hopefully he gets hired somewhere it will be the only way we can rid ourselves of him. (this cycle) This organization doesn’t seem like they would do anything because a good record this season they would just blame injury or sow garbage, when it’s obvious that his D has stunk for years!
Fixed that for you.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm confused. If Vance is trash, why exactly would Miami be interested?
He wasn't as much trash as he was when he coached for them?? (not my opinion)