Dolphins cheating/tampering

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t watch the NBA until the playoffs start, so I hope the NFL doesn’t go that route.

The lottery has worked out fairly well thus far. The negative is, the worst team doesn't always get the best pick.

I think it would work out better in the NFL because the rosters are so much larger. Also it only applies to the first round.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The lottery has worked out fairly well thus far. The negative is, the worst team doesn't always get the best pick.

I think it would work out better in the NFL because the rosters are so much larger. Also it only applies to the first round.
Disagree. When the Cardinals suck, I really enjoy rooting for them to lose & get the best pick possible. If we’re 3-13, I’ll kill someone if we somehow pick 10th.:cool:

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Disagree. When the Cardinals suck, I really enjoy rooting for them to lose & get the best pick possible. If we’re 3-13, I’ll kill someone if we somehow pick 10th.:cool:

I can understand that, but what if the Cardinals had the 4th worst record and won the lottery?

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
How about just keeping the draft the same?

How about stripping the owner of his rights and putting the franchise up for auction when ish like this happens?

I’m with Shane- this is a HUGE deal. I Honestly couldn’t care less what player x does in his down time, but I really hate the thought that any game is rigged. I just as soon turn off the tv/YouTube/unfollow anything NFL related on social media if this ish is tolerated.

$1 million is a joke. $1 billion and maybe there’s some incentive to not.

Imo

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The dolphins are more pathetic than the cards. They get punished for cheating but weren’t even able to cheat.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Teams should lose an entire draft class for doing this. Unless the league wants to go to a lottery system to prevent one team from ruining the integrity of the game and potentially impacting who makes the playoffs….

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Teams should lose an entire draft class for doing this. Unless the league wants to go to a lottery system to prevent one team from ruining the integrity of the game and potentially impacting who makes the playoffs….
or three straight years of picking last in every round

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I did not see anything in the article about tanking. Was that reported elsewhere?
It only talked about tampering related to Brady and Sean Payton
Cleared of tanking, so they counted it as a win!