Does the team not put up press interviews with draftees anymore?

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
It used to be every year that either on the site or on YouTube you could hear the introductory calls with the rookies to the press, normally same day. Now I'm seeing reporters on Twitter mention soundbites, but I can't find the actual interviews anywhere. Anyone know where they are?

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It used to be every year that either on the site or on YouTube you could hear the introductory calls with the rookies to the press, normally same day. Now I'm seeing reporters on Twitter mention soundbites, but I can't find the actual interviews anywhere. Anyone know where they are?
Here are Paris Johnson's draft phone call and introductory press conference on the official site.

I don't think the Cardinals have held the press conferences for the other draft picks yet... hopefully soon. I'm not sure why the rest of the phone calls aren't on the official site yet but some of them are on their YouTube channel:

Here is BJ Ojulari's draft phone call.
Here is Garrett Williams' draft phone call.
Here is Michael Wilson's draft phone call.

Paris Johnson's reaction to his mom reading him a letter was pretty cool, too!

Last edited:

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I like to hear if a pick can actually listen to a question then put together a couple of sentences that confirms brain activity

in addition, I look for how important bling is to them…