Does Gerald Hayes have an injured ankle?

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.
My sources say he may not even play Saturday.Someone please debunk this rumor with facts that he is healthy PLEASE!!! I know we probably would'nt use him in the saints 5 reciever sets they are gonna throw at us 'but we need him plugging his gap in stopping their run game cold.

Please help with inside info.:mad:

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Urban already stated he was in a walking boot on Tuesday. Thought it was precautionary though. So the answer is yes.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Did he play this past week? I know he did but was not very visible. I don't believe he has been healthy for a while. When he is healthy our run D is significantly better.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Did he play this past week? I know he did but was not very visible. I don't believe he has been healthy for a while. When he is healthy our run D is significantly better.

Not so sure about that as I recall seeing him several times running 10 yards behin Finley! :bang:

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not so sure about that as I recall seeing him several times running 10 yards behin Finley! :bang:

Which is pretty much to be expected. Anyone expecting Hayes to cover Jermichael finlay is nuts. Very few LBers in all of football would be able to.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Which is pretty much to be expected. Anyone expecting Hayes to cover Jermichael finlay is nuts. Very few LBers in all of football would be able to.

Yup! It's why in another thread started by Mitch, I stated that I would love to hear Whiz/Davis explain their pass defense strategy for the Packer game... ;)

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Yup! It's why in another thread started by Mitch, I stated that I would love to hear Whiz/Davis explain their pass defense strategy for the Packer game... ;)

I don't think they had a pass defense strategy. I truly believe the main game plan was to pressure Rodgers...hope for a few mistakes...and score like hell on offense.

Catfish

Registered
Reaction score
It is highly likely that Gerald Hayes has been playing with a bad back for several weeks now. Doug, (who himself is suffering from disk problems), says that Hayes movements and actions on the field and the sidelines indicate to him that Hayes may also be suffering from a disk problem, but has been trying to play through it.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score

Same one they had in the second half against Tennessee and the Texans and all game along against Peyton Manning. The Cardinals pass defense is just very poor and usually gets worse as the game goes on. It has only gotten worse with the injury to Matt Ware.

The team has not had a coverage 'center-fielder' type safety since Robert Griffin retired IMO, and Grif was a strong safety by trade. If the team didn't need linebackers and an offensive tackle so much, I'd draft the best instinctive deep safety in the next draft.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
The only time I heard his name called was on the horse collar tackle.

Even still, we can ill afford to lose him for this game with our shallow depth at ILB

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson