Does anyone know the coach sitting with K1 on the bench?

Reaction score
There has been a coach that sits with K1 and Brett Hundley that goes over the previous drive, and reviews plays on the tablet. Anyone got an idea who he is? Furthermore, why do you speculate Tom Clements isn't on the field with the offense?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
without a photo, I dont remember. Probably a QB coach if it is not clements or Kingsbury.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
There has been a coach that sits with K1 and Brett Hundley that goes over the previous drive, and reviews plays on the tablet. Anyone got an idea who he is? Furthermore, why do you speculate Tom Clements isn't on the field with the offense?
Joined on my Birthday.... From Sea/Tac...... And has Danny Dimes in your name.

At work they call that the Fraud triangle. hahaha

Welcome to the board!

OP
OP
DannyDimesCardFan
Reaction score
Haha Yeah the fellow with the emerald cap is who I was referring to.

But yeah I have been a passionate Cardinals fan since I can remember. I have been looking for a forum to express my passion lmao. My entire family are Hawk fans and don't care about my team, but we used to travel to Prescott Valley to see extended family, and I would always watch the Hawks v Cards rivalry on TV. The name is Danny, and Danny Dimes is a good nickname for the board. Seem. Going to see my first game in AZ when we play the Browns. Flying down, and staying for a few days. Very excited to finally catch a game in person. Go Cards!

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

BigRedArk

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Wasn't there another guy Kliff knew who is now at Texas State or is this the same guy he wanted all along

I believe that guy at Texas State that Kingsbury reportedly wanted was Jake Spavital-who is currently the head football coach at Texas State University.

He is the Grandson of the Chicago Cardinals 1948 1st Round pick from then Oklahoma A&M- now Oklahoma State University Jim Spavital. I'm an Okie originally(long time OU Sooner fan) and I went to 4th Grade w/ his Dad Steve Spavital.

Links:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jake_Spavital
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_NFL_Draft#Round_one

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson