DJ Foster to AZ?

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Mitch, this is off topic, but I wanted to mention it in another thread, but never got around to it. This link is from the same page... it's about the great job Beth Mowins did on the MNF broadcast. When I first saw them.. I said Oh NO, they stuck her with
Rex Ryan, she has no chance!! I've listened to her before doing basketball but I thought her performance was great in spite of Ryan.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/...EgwL/story.html?p1=Article_Recirculation_Pos1

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
Mitch, this is off topic, but I wanted to mention it in another thread, but never got around to it. This link is from the same page... it's about the great job Beth Mowins did on the MNF broadcast. When I first saw them.. I said Oh NO, they stuck her with
Rex Ryan, she has no chance!! I've listened to her before doing basketball but I thought her performance was great in spite of Ryan.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/...EgwL/story.html?p1=Article_Recirculation_Pos1

Thanks so much, MYB, for posting this article on Beth Mowins! This is great! I look forward to hearing her announce the TNF game Sept. 24th, Browns vs. Colts!

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I think this was a bad decision. This is not to say this guy doesn't have talent. I think CJ, though more expensive, would have made more sense. How long does it take for Palmer to get on the same page with this guy? How long to anticipate his speed or his cuts? Can he pick up pass rushers effectively? This seems more an effort not to change the playbook and that seems arrogant to me. This is one of those forget the personnel my plays are superior type of decisions. CJ knows the playbook and has good rhythm with Palmer. He doesn't have his old burst but could contribute from day 1. They should push Penny to the practice squad and pick up CJ even if they want Foster.

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think this was a bad decision. This is not to say this guy doesn't have talent. I think CJ, though more expensive, would have made more sense. How long does it take for Palmer to get on the same page with this guy? How long to anticipate his speed or his cuts? Can he pick up pass rushers effectively? This seems more an effort not to change the playbook and that seems arrogant to me. This is one of those forget the personnel my plays are superior type of decisions. CJ knows the playbook and has good rhythm with Palmer. He doesn't have his old burst but could contribute from day 1. They should push Penny to the practice squad and pick up CJ even if they want Foster.

Cj is signed according to a few reports

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I'm now being told both CJ and Foster were signed. I'm not sure what your local reporters are doing.

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also Yahoo has Chris johnson resigned

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
I dont feel like using my #1 waiver claim on him or I would have already picked him up.

Still tempted.

I have demarco murray and melvin gordon, the guy behind them is useless.

It won't happen this week but CJ2K will be the starter soon. I am going to pick him up and stash him.

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It won't happen this week but CJ2K will be the starter soon. I am going to pick him up and stash him.

I am holding off for tomorrow when he and kerwynn are both off waivers before I do anything. If others take him on waivers, that is fine. If I wasnt first in priority I would already have the claim in.

Also been looking at golloday or whatever to replace mike wallace

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score

She was the one professional involved in the whole production. That game will be forever known as the Sergio Dipp game.

Reaction score
I am holding off for tomorrow when he and kerwynn are both off waivers before I do anything. If others take him on waivers, that is fine. If I wasnt first in priority I would already have the claim in.

Also been looking at golloday or whatever to replace mike wallace

Kamara is a good option if available.

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I assume Hunt & Cook are gone.
Lol

I have the skins starting rb for now, Kelley.

Cj, Baltimore's rb, kerwynn, Chicago's "backup" and a few others are available at the moment

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just not sure if any of them are slated to be better than Kelley yet, or if they will all be picked up on waivers today
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tarik Cohen. Take him.
I just felt like some bigger gift would fall in later, I'm assuming that Jordan Howard will far more often be the guy than Cohen.

Maybe I'm just overvaluing having top choice in waivers

Reaction score
I just felt like some bigger gift would fall in later, I'm assuming that Jordan Howard will far more often be the guy than Cohen.

Maybe I'm just overvaluing having top choice in waivers

Take him & play him at your flex position.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose