Divisional games 1-22-2022

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
At least Vrabel likely won’t go for it on every 4th down play.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m not sure if the Bengals are gonna score a TD this game

Mert

Reaction score
I am a european Suns fan and don't know much about football but i would go for that 2 as well :D
Assume it is 8-6 and Titans score another touchdown , thats 15-6 , it is no more one possession game. They can't tie with a touchdown. I would take the risk. And please cardinals fix o-line and build run game.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am a european Suns fan and don't know much about football but i would go for that 2 as well :D
Assume it is 8-6 and Titans score another touchdown , thats 15-6 , it is no more one possession game. They can't tie with a touchdown. I would take the risk. And please cardinals fix o-line and build run game.
Now it is 9-6 and a FG only ties, doesn't give them a lead.

One point doesn't seem like a lot, but it's amazing how often it makes a difference. It could mean a loss in OT vs a win in regulation, for example. But, I watch a lot of Cardinals football where something like that is always costly.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What a difference the titans line compare to us
Last year was the opposite
Difference
Angelo Blackstock, i doubt
Campbell, not really
Gardeck at his best
And especially Reddick

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Burrow is getting abused every other play

He's holding the ball too long. 2 of the sacks on that last drive were entirely his fault the one before the FG he just held the ball. The one where he tried to run up the field he got fooled by the defense he thought the middle was open but it wasn't and he got hit hard too. He's better than I expected he would be, for a guy without a very strong arm he's really good, but today he's completely psyched out by Vrabel's defense. as the announcer keeps saying they keep showing one front and then after Burrow audibles they change the look. A third of his yards came on a screen to Chase where he accelerated as if shot out of a cannon for 57 yards.

What this shows me again is we need to get Kyler under center more. The biggest play of the game for the Titans a play action pass that we can't do if not not under Center.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It’s really hilarious watching this Tennessee front 4 just dominate while Steve Keim drafted 1st round off ball linebackers in back-to-back drafts

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The really annoying thing to me in this game is remembering how we beat up the Titans to start the season and how badly we finished and here they are in the playoffs having played much of the year without Henry or Jones.

That's because Vrabel is a good coach and kept changing things up when key guys got hurt

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Tennessee’s non-1st round ILBs out there chillin because the guys in front of them are just teeing off, but Keim envisions the opposite of that for some reason.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Is there a coach in the league where the big games appear bigger than they are except Kliff Kingsbury? Even Zac Taylor appears to be handling it good.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Is there a coach in the league where the big games appear bigger than they are except Kliff Kingsbury? Even Zac Taylor appears to be handling it good.
What with Marty Schottenheimer long gone, I can’t think of any.

Luciano

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He's holding the ball too long. 2 of the sacks on that last drive were entirely his fault the one before the FG he just held the ball. The one where he tried to run up the field he got fooled by the defense he thought the middle was open but it wasn't and he got hit hard too. He's better than I expected he would be, for a guy without a very strong arm he's really good, but today he's completely psyched out by Vrabel's defense. as the announcer keeps saying they keep showing one front and then after Burrow audibles they change the look. A third of his yards came on a screen to Chase where he accelerated as if shot out of a cannon for 57 yards.

What this shows me again is we need to get Kyler under center more. The biggest play of the game for the Titans a play action pass that we can't do if not not under Center.
Bengals O line is a joke

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Great drive by Cincy. Think BUF and KC are watching this game with great interest???

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers losing for the 4th time to 9ers in playoffs will be a treat to watch tonight
Screw that I’ll root against the Niners no matter who they play.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA