Disrespect Continues

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
DA Chat on ESPN:

Shabazz (NY): Hey DA, big question here. Which teams do you see as the future of the western conference? It would seem like Phoenix and Houston have the most solid young nuclei, but then you look at the top teams now like SA, Sac and Dallas and realize that they're not that old and could be around for a while. On top of that you have teams like GS and Memphis who have great young talent and after this offseason Denver should be much improved aswell. What will the West look like in 5 years?

David Aldridge: (3:37 PM ET ) If San Antonio lands Kidd, it will be very tough to beat. As you said, Sacramento and Dallas are just really entering their respective primes. I think those three will be the standard bearers, but Houston will improve as Yao improves.

He's still pissed Amare turned out to be better than Jeffries.:rolleyes:

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I'm just sick of DA. He doesn't like the Suns, he doesn't like any of our players, he doesn't even like saying the name of the team. He may be a fine writer, but he's a moron when it comes to offering unbiased reporting.

Oh, and if SA lands Kidd, that's not going to make them this great Finals team. They aren't the Lakers.

thegrahamcrackr

Reaction score
I dont think it is he doesn't likes the Suns, he just doesn't like admitting he is wrong. By givin the suns the same credit he gave houston, he would have had to mention Amare in the same way he mentioned Yao. He just cant do it.

Here is some respect from him later in that chat:

Ryan (Dublin): Hey D.A! As a fan of the game, which playoff series would you pay the most to see? at which venue?

David Aldridge: (3:52 PM ET ) I don't think you can go wrong with Lakers-Kings as a series. The best venues, in my opinion, are Sacramento, Phoenix, Dallas and Philadelphia--but New York is great when the Knicks are good.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
Probably not. But admittedly the stadium rocks during the big games, so you can see his point.