Didier Drogba to make his Phoenix Rising debut on June 10th

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didier Drogba will play his first game for Phoenix Rising when they return home on June 10th against the Vancouver Whitecaps. Get your tickets now as this game is going to sell out fast!

OP
OP
MadCardDisease

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the Phoenix Rising can beat the SF Deltas today, they will move on to play the San Jose Earthquakes on June 14th in the 4th round of the US Open Cup.

That means that Drogba will be available to play in the 4th round of the US Open Cup!

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I want to go to this one too (tickets still available), but wife might kill me if I ask again. LOL

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
PHOENIX (June 9, 2017) — Phoenix Rising FC (4-5-0) returns home from a three-game league road trip this Saturday, June 10, against Whitecaps FC 2 (4-5-2) at the Phoenix Rising Soccer Complex. Kick off is set for 7:30 p.m. The match will also be the debut for international soccer legend Didier Drogba and the club’s new head coach, Patrice Carteron.
http://www.phxrisingfc.com/news_article/show/802027?referrer_id=2717359

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
GOOOOOL SWP! Assist by Drogba, who we promptly announced by the home announcer as Dmitry Drogba.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
MadCardDisease

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What a game. Wish I could have been there! Nice to come away with the win. I think it puts us back in the top 8 of the West.

Felt like we should have scored way more. So many potential goals that were off by inches or just plain bad luck. Still it was encouraging that we were creating so many opportunities!

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
And, tickets to third straight game purchased.. probably heading for season tickets next year.. lol

OP
OP
MadCardDisease

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
And, tickets to third straight game purchased.. probably heading for season tickets next year.. lol

How bad was the temperature? Looked like the players were wilting out there. How hot was it in the stands? Was it super uncomfortable? Did your wife enjoy the game?

I'm thinking about season tickets for next year as well.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
How bad was the temperature? Looked like the players were wilting out there. How hot was it in the stands? Was it super uncomfortable? Did your wife enjoy the game?

I'm thinking about season tickets for next year as well.

I didn't find it uncomfortable -- wife enjoyed it, but problem is that we drop the kids off at music campout on Saturday nights and need to pick them up by 9.. we drove separate, grabbed a bite at tempe marketplace and then she left at halftime. Not sure how often she's going to love this system, but I'm not leaving at halftime!! :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave