Did Anyone Else Watch the Mannings on ESPN2 Tonight.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I started watching them because they had Fitz on as a guest during the 1st quarter and I enjoyed it and watched them the whole game. I have watched football for over 60 years and don't need someone telling me something I can see for myself or that I already know. It was kind of weird at first and took a little time to get used to but it worked for me, not for everyone. It was a refreshing break for me and not sure how it will endure. But I wondered how others felt who watched them.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I started watching them because they had Fitz on as a guest during the 1st quarter and I enjoyed it and watched them the whole game. I have watched football for over 60 years and don't need someone telling me something I can see for myself or that I already know. It was kind of weird at first and took a little time to get used to but it worked for me, not for everyone. It was a refreshing break for me and not sure how it will endure. But I wondered how others felt who watched them.
I recorded it on every channel including ABC and ESPN and ESPN2. Unfortunately, the only Manning's stored for some reason. It was brutally painful.

I told Linda that I could watch this, if it weren't a game/team I am emotionally invested in.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I recorded it on every channel including ABC and ESPN and ESPN2. Unfortunately, the only Manning's stored for some reason. It was brutally painful.

I told Linda that I could watch this, if it weren't a game/team I am emotionally invested in.
My thoughts exactly. It's fun to watch but not during a cards game.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I loved it and overly stated my fandom of it last night while we were getting walloped.. lol they just keep it real.. loved the hot mic **** moment from Peyton as well. That endeared me further. Haha

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose