Did Anyone else catch the Kyler Murray tidbit?

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Fair enough

But this team always starts the season and games unprepared

After last weeks game there is no switch to hit and it all comes together
they beat a reasonably healthy 49er team in the opener and started last season 2-0

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
True. But I do pay. And I have every right to complain about the atrocious quality of the preseason. I get to complain because I did pay for it.

I also have several complaints about changes at the Stadium and how it has made the game experience worse. Kansas City was my first game back. I have had season tickets since 1994. I had a serious thought of not renewing next season, I disliked it so much. And that has zero to do with crappy, pointless preseason games.
And as a consumer you have every right to complain - and probably should - to the team. But complaining about paying for preseason seems silly when you’ve done it for 28 years and every other team engages in this practice too. It is amazing that they’re full price, but as kong as a producer can get away with it, they will.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
True. But I do pay. And I have every right to complain about the atrocious quality of the preseason. I get to complain because I did pay for it.

I also have several complaints about changes at the Stadium and how it has made the game experience worse. Kansas City was my first game back. I have had season tickets since 1994. I had a serious thought of not renewing next season, I disliked it so much. And that has zero to do with crappy, pointless preseason games.
The irony is that preseason games are likely the most expensive for teams. They have all the same overhead of regular season games, but they also have to pay an expanded roster.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
The irony is that preseason games are likely the most expensive for teams. They have all the same overhead of regular season games, but they also have to pay an expanded roster.

I don't think they pay the roster players more than their weekly per diem. I think part of the reason that players hate preseason games is because they're not paid on their salary. No one gets paid until the real game checks start.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave