"Devin Bookers case for All-NBA selection"

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Starting simply with his career-high 26.6 points per game, Booker finished with the second highest scoring average in franchise history, trailing only All-NBA Second Team selection Tom Chambers in 1989-90. Compared to the rest of the league, Booker ranked seventh overall in scoring and third among guards (James Harden*, Paul George, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Joel Embiid, Stephen Curry*, Kawhi Leonard).

Booker also scored 35-plus points in 15 games, tied for fourth in the NBA this season and tied for third among guards (James Harden*, Paul George, Stephen Curry*, Kemba Walker*).

Not only was Booker able to showcase historic scoring performances, but he was able to do so at a highly efficient level. To match his career-high in scoring, he also shot a career-high 46.7 percent from the field. The only other players who averaged more points while shooting at least 45 percent were Giannis Antetokounmpo, Joel Embiid, Stephen Curry* and LeBron James – ranking him second among guards and fifth overall.
https://www.nba.com/suns/features/devin-bookers-case-all-nba-selection#

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't see him making an All NBA team this season even if the stats suggest he should be. With our record it would be tough to justify any of the postseason awards.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I can't see him making an All NBA team this season even if the stats suggest he should be. With our record it would be tough to justify any of the postseason awards.
Speaking of that, no Golden State representation in NBA awards. That's crazy!

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Even if you try to push a guard to forward there’s just not enough spots...

Curry
Lillard
Westbrook
Beal
Kyrie
Harden
Kawhi
Giannis
Lebron
Durant
Butler

Centers are locked in with Jokic, Embiid and Gobert