Devin Booker future extension

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Dragan Bender makes $4 Million in this NBA, that's enough to have made Gravilo Princip to have shoot upwards and say I'm in the wrong damn business here.
Of course he also doesn't get paid based on his play, but for the position he was drafted. He would be making a lot less if he was getting paid based on performance (even in this NBA).

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me real quick, in easy for me to understand, how the max extension thing works?

Why does he get it, and others don't?
Thx.

Doesn't look like anybody actually answered your question.

All players with contracts longer than 3 years (and all rookie scale contracts) can extend their contracts in a certain window. The maximum is governed by a set of criteria, most notably how many years they've been in a league. So anyone can be eligible for their max, but generally only some people deserve/earned it.

More here: http://www.cbafaq.com/salarycap.htm#Q58
http://www.cbafaq.com/salarycap.htm#Q23

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Booker is a growth stock. You aren't buying a growth stock based on current earnings. You buy it based on projected future earnings.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The guys that stare at stats all day hate Booker. The people in the know around the league that actually watch games love him.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
The guys that stare at stats all day hate Booker. The people in the know around the league that actually watch games love him.
We can also understand by all the watching as to why his stats are the way they are. The man legit has to create almost all of his own opportunities against multiple defenders.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson