OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Josh Weinfuss (@joshweinfuss)
9/9/19, 11:03 AM
Kyler Murray threw into tight windows (where the receiver had less than one yard of separation from Das) on 22.29 percent of his passes Sunday.

25.9 percent were to open receivers (three yards of separation).

Cardinals receivers averaged 2.3 yards of separation per play.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
scott bordow (@sbordow)
9/9/19, 11:37 AM
Some notes from Cardinals:

Before Sunday, team had 2-288 record in games they trailed by at least 18 points in 4th QTR.

Arizona’s 82 plays, 387 total net yards, 308 gross passing yards and 9 third down conversions were all more than any 2018 game

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Have to be happy with the comeback but the no call on Murray going out of bounds and Brock missing that easy interception will keep me up tonight.

here is the thing....I believe 31 teams get that call. Dude hit a QB at the leg area 5 ft out of bounds. They say he barely hit him but 6 more inches amd he might have hurt him. The point is....that rule is emphasized for QBs and Kyler was running out of bounds. it wasnt like he was trying to get yardage. The defender gained nothing from him lauching himself at Kyler except for the fact he could have hurt him. The play itdelf is dangerous and stupid thus should have been flagged. Makes no sense not to throw a flag there. Protection is suppose to be the NFLs #1 priority.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score

Mike Jurecki
@mikejurecki

·
47m

Arizona’s 82 offensive plays, 387 total net yards, 308 gross passing yards and nine third down conversions on Sunday were all more than they posted in any game during the 2018 season.
via
@AZ_Helm

Massive improvement just in week one. Tough task next week though. East coast rodie.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
My Poster, Hero/Goat award for this thread goes to:

KRANG
Hero-For all his replies to the K1 and K2 haters.
Goat-For all his replies to the K1 and K2 haters. :)

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hated to see that Kingsbury said that he did a lot of praying. Because now I know a dozen people will post that praying is another thing he's not good at. Or praying might work in college but not in the NFL.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Hated to see that Kingsbury said that he did a lot of praying. Because now I know a dozen people will post that praying is another thing he's not good at. Or praying might work in college but not in the NFL.

If that's what results from a joke, then that's a forum problem and not a Kingsbury one :)

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score

If they’re gonna do something, praying to God Almighty is the best option.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think so. All the rest, his passes crossed the line of scrimmage. Passing down field is the way I read it.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I have no idea what this means. Does it mean only 1.9% of his passes went behind the line of scrimmage?
Yeah took me a minute to figure out, but it means that the ball was caught or the targeted player was behind the line of scrimmage.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose