Detroit Lions (0-0) @ Arizona Cardinals (0-0) Game Day thread. 09/08/19

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Guys, the question has been answered. It's not Stockton, it's long time O Lineman and now long time color man Mark Schlereth.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Brock made some big plays this game but man oh man he missed on that pick that would have won the game for us.

K1 and K2 need to figure out the batted ball issue.

I thought the D played well considering how pitiful the O played the 1st 3 Qtrs but they gave up 389 yards through the air.

K1 just experienced his Alabama (Waterloo) in the NFL and now can get his head screwed on right.

At least I have some hope for an entertaining year of football.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Brock made some big plays this game but man oh man he missed on that pick that would have won the game for us.

K1 and K2 need to figure out the batted ball issue.

I thought the D played well considering how pitiful the O played the 1st 3 Qtrs but they gave up 389 yards through the air.

K1 just experienced his Alabama (Waterloo) in the NFL and now can get his head screwed on right.

At least I have some hope for an entertaining year of football.

I have more than “some hope.” That was an incredible 4th quarter

Cardsfan77

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Now that’s how a real team responds to a 1st half ass whipping. Sucks we didn’t get the win, but hopefully that keeps ‘em humble. Hoping my voice comes back before my work meetings tomorrow

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I agree, didn’t notice anything stupid.
Maybe 1 holding call by DJ and that sack on Murray by Sweazy.
At least with Sweezy you can say it was because of extra effort...lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Dante

All Star
Reaction score
No idea how to feel right now to be honest. The first three quarters had me with flashbacks of 2018 and then the fourth quarter shock came out of nowhere. We didn't lose but man would it have been nice to win this in the end. I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens in Baltimore next Sunday. It's going to be a massive test for K2 and K1.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Schlereth was a lineman (don't remember if O or D), I think for the Jets.

He seemed kinda pro AZ in his announcing, I think. Maybe because he had a son, who, at one time, was a relief pitcher for the dbacks s few years ago.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
The proverbial feeling of being forced make out with your sister... ughhh rather lose
That’s just silly for a rookie coach and rookie qb that finished dead last last year and started the game so awfully. This is a victory. This year was never going to be a playoff season. It’s a learning and growth and development year. This was a major first step.