Derek Anderson is a better fit than Warner

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
:D

just kidding guys, we are 2-1. Lighten up, enjoy the ride, and lets beat the crap out of the Chargers on Sunday, cause IM GONNA BE THERE!

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

just kidding guys, we are 2-1. Lighten up, enjoy the ride, and lets beat the crap out of the Chargers on Sunday, cause IM GONNA BE THERE!

Couldn't hit the key pads fast enough. I(we) were about to light you up!

I guess we could rejoice at the fact that we are 2-1 but you must add an asterisk.....the WORST 2-1 team in the NFL.

I have witness 0-3 Cardinal teams that were better than this team. Would I trade a "better" 0-3 team for our record? Probably not. But the better 0-3 team might have a better chance of winning the next 2 games.

OP
OP
PoolBoy

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
Stupid thread.

so are half the threads on here still talking about Leinart or just harping on the same things over and over about Anderson, it was meant as a joke to lighten up the dark mode on this damn board. If you don't like it, take your ass into the corner and mope some more.

ReddBird

Registered
Reaction score
PoolBoy, I wanted DA in there. When I saw Leinart play, I hated his "deer in the headlights" look. The man looked like he wanted to be at a pool party instead of on the playing field. DA strutted like he could take command of the field.

Turns out, DA is ML with a stronger arm and worse aim. He's got that same "deer in the headlights" look and I am supremely unimpressed.

Right now, I want to see Hall behind center so we know if we've got our QBOF or if we need to look elsewhere next season.

(Hey, I'd love to beat the Chargers. Used to think we could beat the Chargers. But, honestly, we didn't even beat the Raiders.)

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
so are half the threads on here still talking about Leinart or just harping on the same things over and over about Anderson, it was meant as a joke to lighten up the dark mode on this damn board. If you don't like it, take your ass into the corner and mope some more.

Very mature comments.

Black Jesus

No Talent Ass-Clown
Reaction score
Hahahahah. Ive never been more upset about a winning record with the cardinals.

We have been 3-7 or worse in the past and I felt better.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score

claphat.gif

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
We are all a little steamed at this team right now, but in the end if they folded tomorrow it wouldn't change our jobs or where we live or our families. We would still carry on with our daily lives and take care of our responsibilities.

We would still cherish our loved ones and these are the important things in life.

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

The lowly Cubs beat San Diego last night 1-0 knocking them out of first place. You see, anything can happen. Our pitcher was the much maligned Carlos Zambrano.