Denver Broncos @ Arizona Cardinals Game day thread, 10/18/2018

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
It's like this when we were winning too. How many games are there 20,000 opposing fans in the stadium? No other stadium is like this.

Ok, for the one millionth time ... those are all ticket broker seats which are most always sold to visitors, especially the seats behind the visitors bench and the north end zone. You are preaching to the choir here. Los Angeles, Sta Clara and San Diego have the same problem. Go look at their fan forums where they all complain of visiting fans and/or empty seats.

This will probably happen in Vegas too.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
I stayed the whole game... I should win a prize or something for suffering through that

Haha ... us too, but only because we were in one of the Loft/Corp. suites with open bar and food galore! We gave our tickets to my seat neighbor who brought his 2 sons.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Ok, for the one millionth time ... those are all ticket broker seats which are most always sold to visitors, especially the seats behind the visitors bench and the north end zone. You are preaching to the choir here. Los Angeles, Sta Clara and San Diego have the same problem. Go look at their fan forums where they all complain of visiting fans and/or empty seats.

This will probably happen in Vegas too.
It is worse here than anywhere and always has been. There are ticket brokers here and they sell tickets. But there are many season ticket holders who buy extra season tickets and sell them for more than face value (opposing fans) and use that money to help pay for their own season tickets. I personally know more than 10 people who do this each year. I also know many people who sell their own tickets when we are bad, to opposing fans. It is not just the brokers that are the problems. If you go to the fames you will see many opposing fans in season ticket sections where Cards fans usually but sell them when we are losing. Arizona is the bandwagon fan capital.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Corey Peters was interviewed in the pregame show yesterday. Peters said that there were certain players who were hurting this team by being out of position or something like that. He didn't name names but I think clearly Nkemdiche is one of those players. I believe he isn't maintaining his gap and free lancing too much in this defense. Hence why he is seeing more time riding the pine.

Wasn't he known to do that in college too?

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since I was at the game I didn't get the joy of reading the game thread. I just read it and re-lived the horror of witnessing it live. I hate myself.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson