Deeeep thoughts,.......with Oaken1

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
great air show. But rumor has it he ran the ball on 45% of his plays at TT.... thats a fair amount of running game.
Exciting for me to hear- hell I never even heard of him prior to this offseason. Sounds like a doughboy with a crown. Be nice to bury a few kings though! Way back in my memory he was a wanna be back up in the nfl - hard to trust Michael and Keim after Wilks but will buy a ticket and hope for better. Fundementally believe you can’t develop QBs without the run game - they are the 1/4 back of the backfield - if it ain’t a TD runs are rarely shown on sports center - just cause the undervalue these great running games in the playoffs - doesn’t mean a coach or a team can afford to do so.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
KK will push for Kyler Murray. Big question is whether Keim grants him this wish.
I’m not going to say this is impossible. We know he likes Murray. Basically Rosen will be a rookie all over again this year. IF....again IF somebody was to offer multiple picks for Rosen it could happen. Keim would be putting his gonads in a vice. It would not be a bad move IF Murray turned out to be the next Patrick Mahomes. But if he sucks and Rosen were to blossom Keim would be bagging groceries for the rest of his life. I don’t think keim is going to take that chance.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA