DeAndre Hopkins would re-do Contact to trade for Julio Jones

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
why would Kirk not be expendable? He is not exceptional in any way. He’s small, has mediocre hands and speed.

he is very replaceable.
I agree, but we've never seen him as the main slot guy either. I think the Cardinals are banking on him flourishing in that role. And ultimately its about what the Falcons want.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I agree, but we've never seen him as the main slot guy either. I think the Cardinals are banking on him flourishing in that role. And ultimately its about what the Falcons want.

The cardinals are banking on a player to flourish, being finally the slot guy
So why did they play him just outside for the most part?
Look to me like Hasan Reddick in his last year finally playing full time pass rusher, previously 3 years wasted, they should have fired anyone responsible of that decision
Incompetence in every facets still killing this franchise

Last edited:

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The cardinals are banking on a player to flourish, being finally the slot guy
So why did they play him just outside for the most part?
Look to me like Hasan Reddick fluorishing in his last year playing finally full time pass rusher, previously 3 years wasted, they should have fired anyone responsible of that decision
Incompetence in every facets still killing this franchise
Well part of the problem is that Hakeem Butler and Isabella (so far) didnt pan out as outside wrs. Also Larry being the main slot guy.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Despite the misleading message, Deandre Hopkins won't give up a penny for Julio Jones
Agree. No player ever reduces his overall salary unless they have to to keep a roster spot.

They re-structure, which usually results in more money but a lower cap hit.

True, but he still has to accept the restructure, which will overall help get him here if they do decide to go after him.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
So this topic has been floating around for awhile now. Will JJ be a Cardinal this year. Yes or No.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose