Dead to Me (Netflix)

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOVED IT... but saw the season finale coming from a mile away by the time I started episode 9.

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
LOVED IT... but saw the season finale coming from a mile away by the time I started episode 9.

Agreed. Christina Applegate and Linda Cardellini are fantastic in this show. I assume there will be a season 2 though that has not been announced yet.

OP
OP
Bada0Bing

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Agreed. Christina Applegate and Linda Cardellini are fantastic in this show. I assume there will be a season 2 though that has not been announced yet.

I watched most of the first episode this morning. Agree, I'm impressed with both actors. I don't think I've seen Cardellini since Freaks & Geeks.

Show seems to have a good mix of comedy and drama.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wife loved it. Have not watched it. She wants me to watch it but it's one of those shows that I would never watch on my own and I feel bad making her watch it again.

I heard it's good though.

OP
OP
Bada0Bing

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Finished season 1 this morning. Well done show. Loved the entire cast, especially Applegate and Cardellini.

Linda Cardellini is one of the most naturally sexy actresses there is and she’s awesome in everything. Great show.

Agreed, her expressions are adorable.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wonder where season 2 goes. The "retired" cop probably won't give up on the case.

Not bad for an "empowered woman" based theme. 2 men dead and counting.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Maybe I have a dark sense of humor but there were points I was laughing out loud. There were actually some things I didn’t expect and coming from a show in this genre it’s nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
Season 3 is on Netflix now. Started watching last night, the first few episodes have been a welcome return!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Season 3 is on Netflix now. Started watching last night, the first few episodes have been a welcome return!

I binged it and finished Season 3 in 2 days..

Sad that is likely it because of Applegate having MS, the show was really good. Love Cardellini.