DBacks Summer Pass - 3 Months for $99

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

The newest offer this season is the D-backs Summer Pass, presented by Bar-S. Get tickets to every game in June, July, and August for just $99. This includes big matchups with the Braves, Mets, Cardinals, and more. Plus, big giveaway games including Father’s Day and 4th of July. Quantities are limited!

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Great deal. Can't find any family or friends who want to go. Oh, well.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If they would throw in a parking pass. I would be in!

Light rail has a stop right infront of the park and if you have tickets to a downtown even you ride for free.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I just don't a stop nearby me.

When I go to Suns games I go to the stop closest to me (central and camelback) and park in the area, preferably an area they don't tow, then hop on there.

Or, better yet, pregame at a bar or restaurant along the line and leave your car there.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
When I go to Suns games I go to the stop closest to me (central and camelback) and park in the area, preferably an area they don't tow, then hop on there.

Or, better yet, pregame at a bar or restaurant along the line and leave your car there.
Where is the best area to park for light rail? AJ's parking lot?

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I just looked at the map. My closest light rail is almost at the stadium! LOL! I happen to live in the SW part of Phoenix and light rail is mostly a northern east/west route from me. I know the light rail in Seattle to downtown Seattle was really convenient when I flew up there!

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Where is the best area to park for light rail? AJ's parking lot?
That works, there is also a lot specifically for Light Rail parking at 3rd ave and camelback, but I prefer the AJs parking lot because I come from the north. To get to that 3rd Ave lot I have to loop around.

Another option, which we use often, is to grab a few drinks at the George and Dragon on Indian School and leave the car there.

Last edited:

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I just looked at the map. My closest light rail is almost at the stadium! LOL! I happen to live in the SW part of Phoenix and light rail is mostly a northern east/west route from me. I know the light rail in Seattle to downtown Seattle was really convenient when I flew up there!

Might change soon, they are building new lines that diverge downtown.