Day 3 of Mini Camp June 10, 2021

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Oh wait, but all those 'reports'... thought they did not mesh lol
They may not as football players or on the football field but off the field can be a very different thing. I don't have any inside info one way or the other. Just saying it doesn't have to be one or the other.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gotta admit, it's weird seeing 21 in the vids without it being PP.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
They may not as football players or on the football field but off the field can be a very different thing. I don't have any inside info one way or the other. Just saying it doesn't have to be one or the other.

Do you go out for beers with a guy who pisses you off at work?

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Who stands out positively? Negatvely? What about position battles - especially CB? How are the high-profile FA's fitting in?

Trying to find out how the Cards are doing is like staring at a brick wall.

Waiting for Card news on NFLNet is lke following a League with 31 teasms in it. Doesn't the Card FO care about building the fan base, generating more fan-revenue etc.?

I am so-o tired of listening to still another panel of experts telling me what they don't know about Aaron Rodgers.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So it's clear he does not like to have the same amount of carries of last season, does he really want to win or he is more worried about getting injured?

I think he was saying we have to be better at throwing the ball, including him.

It's true. As a rookie he was hesitant to run early and we struggled, when he started running we took off. Same last year but after the injury it showed we were too reliant on him running, he needs to be better as a passer, the passing game needs to be more dynamic, and the RB's have to be better.

Great player I would love to see him with say 5 less rushing TD's and 5 or more extra passing TD's, that would show growth. I guess it depends on how teams defend him if the run is there he has to take it.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I have to admit, this talk does concern me a bit.
This baseball talk, along with the Faze Clan stuff leads me to believe that maybe football is not as much a priority as we think it is for him.
You never hear this talk from guys like Brady, Rodgers, Wilson or even the younger guys like Mahommes/Allen/Jackson for that matter. However, I don't follow Mahommes or the other younger guys as much as I do Kyler, so who knows.
How many of those guys were good enough to get drafted 7th in the first round of the mlb draft? Oh right, none. They didn’t talk about it bc there was nothing to talk about. And Faze clan - Yeesh already. Video games.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Having a solid and stable relationship is the best for an athlete
Beside that with his money, and fame i would prefer having around someone else then these faze guys
Lol the faze guys are innocuous gamers and youtubers. Compared to the clubbing entourages of other players this is like having a book club.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
:shocker:

If you told me going into the offseason that Murphy would be called our CB1, I would rightly say Keim completely botched the position. That still goes. My only solace is the realization that this has to be some form of ridiculous lip service, a balm of sorts to Murphy as having service time. Only a complete and utter moron would say Murphy is a CB1. Surely this team, Joseph and Keim, aren't THAT stupid. Surely not...

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:shocker:

If you told me going into the offseason that Murphy would be called our CB1, I would rightly say Keim completely botched the position. That still goes. My only solace is the realization that this has to be some form of ridiculous lip service, a balm of sorts to Murphy as having service time. Only a complete and utter moron would say Murphy is a CB1. Surely this team, Joseph and Keim, aren't THAT stupid. Surely not...
Strange for them to say that now

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose