David Johnson dont want Murray

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I was pretty athletic back in my day," Kingsbury said. "I was a pocket passer. Josh can move. He can extend plays more than people think. He has a great tennis background, very athletic and you don't have to be a 4.3 guy [in the 40-yard dash]. You just have to be able to move off the spot, keep your eyes downfield and extend the play enough for those guys to uncover, and when you watch the tape, he does a good job of that."

Kingsbury later added: "He is a much, much better player than I was."

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
there has been a lot of posts from different people about it.

He seems like a clear team guy, likeable and team leader. The rest is conjecture it seems.
We can only hope, if we keep him.. I would love to eat crow if we hold on to him and he is all these things in the future.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Answer: if it's a tight window, Rosen. And if I've got 5yds of separation, KM is great.

Nah, if it's a tight window, a 5yr seperation, or a timing route, or hitting the receiver in stride, or staying in the pocket and going past your second progression, I want Rosen... if it's the sideline bail out scramble pass or the 5% a game run and heave down field, or keep the defense honest run I want that Murray guy :)

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
He did not say he did not like Murray but only he likes Rosen. This team went through hell with Wilks and I imagine if there's one positive with the players, that kind of crap of a season forms a bond through adversity and Rosen played hard in that crap storm and never pointed fingers... I think one would be hard pressed to find a teammate which did not like him

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
saw an interview just now on nfln. They were asking him about all the talk about Rosen being traded and the draft.
he said you have to treat all the talk like fantasy football,..everybody talks about what they want to happen but as a player you just have to ignore it because none of those people know whats going on in the building. when asked what he would think about the team drafting Murray at #1...he was flat out,"I like Josh". It wasnt just a guy toeing the company line, or supporting his team mate...it was very matter of fact and firm.
DJ dont want Murray, it was a strong endorsement for Rosen.

so that's Larry, and now DJ who have endorsed Rosen as their QB

do we think Keim doesnt care?

What do you expect him to say? You think he knows anything more about who the cards are going to draft than us?

Remember he has to work with Rosen if they don't take Murray, would not be a good idea for him to express doubt in him in the slightest.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What else would he say? This is getting so stupid. Every player asked is going to be 100% behind Rosen until they aren't when a new QB shows up.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
The players were all backing Wilks publicly until the day he was fired for fielding the worst team in franchise history that we’ve seen, as well.

Bottom line it doesn’t matter what the players say, ownership & the football guys are going to do what they feel is best for the organization for a period of time.

Winning is all that matters & cures all.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
The players were all backing Wilks publicly until the day he was fired for fielding the worst team in franchise history that we’ve seen, as well.

Bottom line it doesn’t matter what the players say, ownership & the football guys are going to do what they feel is best for the organization for a period of time.

Winning is all that matters & cures all.

100% correct, no matter what the choice if it ends up with us being winners that is all that matters.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
If DJ had been dissing Rosen or said he would love to see Murray as QB then you can bet your ass the Murrayites would be jumping up and saying "we told you Rosen isn't liked". Damn funny
That another player supports Rosen and its just " toeing the company line" from the Murray cult.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
If DJ had been dissing Rosen or said he would love to see Murray as QB then you can bet your ass the Murrayites would be jumping up and saying "we told you Rosen isn't liked". Damn funny
That another player supports Rosen and its just " toeing the company line" from the Murray cult.
Complete & utter BS

Almost all of the hate & ridiculous comments are coming from the Rosen/don’t draft/hate Murray crowd.

Bottom line is one or the other will be our QB next season & all that matters is winning. If you’re a Cards fan you either support whomever it is or move on to another team

Last edited:

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Complete & utter BS

Almost all of the hate & ridiculous comments are coming from the Rosen/don’t draft/hate Murray crowd.

Bottom line is one or the other will be our QB next season & all that matters is winning. If you’re a Cards fan you either support whomever it is or move on to another team
That's ridiculous. Most of the Murray crowd is looking for whatever reason to trash Josh. Sure, there's not as many jokes akin to him being a midget, but there's plenty of "he's terrible and has a bad attitude" going around, or posts that say we can book Murray to AZ already.

If DJ came out there and said "I don't want to talk about that," or gave Murray a ton of praise for being an amazing player that anyone would want to play with, you can guarantee it'd be a thing.

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
Next year when asked DJ will say he likes kyler. He'll like whoever his quarterback is at the time.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
saw an interview just now on nfln. They were asking him about all the talk about Rosen being traded and the draft.
he said you have to treat all the talk like fantasy football,..everybody talks about what they want to happen but as a player you just have to ignore it because none of those people know whats going on in the building. when asked what he would think about the team drafting Murray at #1...he was flat out,"I like Josh". It wasnt just a guy toeing the company line, or supporting his team mate...it was very matter of fact and firm.
DJ dont want Murray, it was a strong endorsement for Rosen.

so that's Larry, and now DJ who have endorsed Rosen as their QB

do we think Keim doesnt care?
And what if Rosen goes down? They have an option on the cheap if they so choose. They also have someone compelling for the wildcat/air raid, if they so choose...for now. But I'll be happy either way they go.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Next year when asked DJ will say he likes kyler. He'll like whoever his quarterback is at the time.

I am not exactly sure that he was appreciative of how last season transpired. He will be one of the first to express disgust if Bidwill and Keim screw this up

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Complete & utter BS

BS yourself.
If you don't think the Pro Murray crowd have been asshats to the Rosen crowd at times then you are blind and clueless.We all will support whoever the Cards pick.So stuff your move on to another team nonsense.