Darksiders come forward and get your plate for the week.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Great game, good game plan, well played, but deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, everyone of us has that hesitant sick feeling knowing we are the Cardinals and what that really means. We all suffer from bi-polarism, like riding the waves of an eternal storm. Our highs seem way over the top, and our lows seem to reach down into the bowels of hell. Be careful not to reach the crest of the wave so soon in the season, especially when deep down we all know a coming deep trough is inevitable.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
DOMINATION TODAY.

best season opener I can ever remember.
Facts cheese. I can't recall a better one. Like ever. (this is of course excluding the Kwame Lassiter/Brian Finneran opener at the Vet that I was in attendance at.)

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Facts cheese. I can't recall a better one. Like ever. (this is of course excluding the Kwame Lassiter/Brian Finneran opener at the Vet that I was in attendance at.)
Was that the Jake Plummer comeback win? McNabb's rookie year? Dude, I was there too! What a glorious ending to the game, and convos with the Philly fans :)

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Not to mention kinda ******* to try to spoil a good feelings day for some posters.
You know from my perspective I've always been pretty optimistic, but I have met and know several of the so called Darksiders and had a few drinks with many of them. But I can assure everyone that both sides of the fence were dancing in the streets after that win. Anyone that thinks different is wrong.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Yes Stout!! What a grand day bro!!! LOL!!!
I was wearing a Jake Plummer jersey to that game, and walked out with my arms held high in victory. Some dude saw me and yelled "Plummer's a wife beater!" My brow furrowed, and I replied in confusion, "But...he's not married." The guy, frustrated, threw his hands up, yelled, "Gah!" and walked away shaking his head. Good times! Better than the other game I attended at the Vet...

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Good win, but we still need to fire Kliff and Keim

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
The Vikes deserve a lot of credit for that game. It took everything we had to pull out that win.

Once again, the defense is a concern... Our secondary will be a pain point all year. Kyler Murray does seem to become more and more special each game. That's freaking awesome.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose