Darksiders come forward and get your plate for the week.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I need to eat my share of crow today. Yes.

If Cardinals keep this up going forward, how many apologies I will be sending to Kliff and Keim

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Good game. It’s still fire Kliff and Keim

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Game 1 looks and feels like a gold nugget. Held a few of those nuggets over the years. The scratch test will come later, much later.

A little early to call out the darksiders?
Ok calm down, I’m a light sider but cmon. We started 6-3 last year and we all know how that went
I don't mind being called out on a week by week basis, haha.

I'm happy to spend a week reveling in being wrong.

OP
OP
cardsfanmd

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Game 1 looks and feels like a gold nugget. Held a few of those nuggets over the years. The scratch test will come later, much later.

A little early to call out the darksiders?
Hence why it said “your plate for the week” lol. We all know far too well how this is likely to turn out. That’s why we bask in the glory today lol.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kirk is trash. Murphy can’t cover. Chandler Jones is a has been. Simmons is a bust. Moore is only hype. Kingsbury can’t call a game. Keim can’t assemble a team. LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I am just happy the incessant negativity gets a week off.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Kirk is trash. Murphy can’t cover. Chandler Jones is a has been. Simmons is a bust. Moore is only hype. Kingsbury can’t call a game. Keim can’t assemble a team. LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Pretty early on this thread. How were the penalties today? I noticed you didn't mention those.

It's a good win and I am happy as I am sure everyone on this board is. A bunch of stuff looked good and plenty of areas to improve.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Hence why it said “your plate for the week” lol. We all know far too well how this is likely to turn out. That’s why we bask in the glory today lol.
Just read this. I will take a weekly lap on the fact that I like Murphy, Simmons, RMoore and wanted to re-sign Chandler Jones. Also I will take a victory lap for the fact that Edmonds and Conner look fine.

For the week, I will eat for Keim and Kirk.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose