Darksiders come forward and get your plate for the week.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blitz package was bad, again. I'm not sure it go home once.
Penalties.
Substitutions.
We had WRs run into each other on a 3rd down route combo.
We had our QB take another loss vs throwing the ball away.
Lack of pre-snap motion.
The Kyler int was a really bad play that didn't impact the game.
AJ stepping out of bounds on a reception as a vet.

A lot of the things teams need to work on are nit-picking. That is what film study is. A LT gives up 10 sacks in a year and he is a bum even though he pass blocked over 500 times. A WR averages a drop per game and he sucks. So, some areas to clean up and a lot of areas to build off of.
Always room to improve

The team should be working to be the best at all time and honing their skills

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Now, I haven't said a single thing to "rub it in", but at the same time it's hard faced for some people to have a go at those that feel they have earned the right to say they were correct. I'm sure if the roles were reversed and we got run over those same people would be saying "See! We were right".

See this is where your being a newbie comes into play. You haven’t been here long enough to know that NO ONE does this when it’s the opposite (except maybe cheese - but that was apparently in a pm between the two individuals). Just like darksiders generally talk football and don’t proactively attack posters like the koolaiders do. But if this kind of crud keeps up that’s eventually going to change. And it’s going to be a stupid flame war on ASFN. At present it seems no one cares about civility as long as it’s the darksiders that are attacked. I get it.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Great game, good game plan, well played, but deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, everyone of us has that hesitant sick feeling knowing we are the Cardinals and what that really means. We all suffer from bi-polarism, like riding the waves of an eternal storm. Our highs seem way over the top, and our lows seem to reach down into the bowels of hell. Be careful not to reach the crest of the wave so soon in the season, especially when deep down we all know a coming deep trough is inevitable.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Facts cheese. I can't recall a better one. Like ever. (this is of course excluding the Kwame Lassiter/Brian Finneran opener at the Vet that I was in attendance at.)
Was that the Jake Plummer comeback win? McNabb's rookie year? Dude, I was there too! What a glorious ending to the game, and convos with the Philly fans :)

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not to mention kinda ******* to try to spoil a good feelings day for some posters.
You know from my perspective I've always been pretty optimistic, but I have met and know several of the so called Darksiders and had a few drinks with many of them. But I can assure everyone that both sides of the fence were dancing in the streets after that win. Anyone that thinks different is wrong.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Yes Stout!! What a grand day bro!!! LOL!!!
I was wearing a Jake Plummer jersey to that game, and walked out with my arms held high in victory. Some dude saw me and yelled "Plummer's a wife beater!" My brow furrowed, and I replied in confusion, "But...he's not married." The guy, frustrated, threw his hands up, yelled, "Gah!" and walked away shaking his head. Good times! Better than the other game I attended at the Vet...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilsmann