Dark (Netflix)

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone watch this? I thought it was excellent. The final season was dropped in the past week or so.

Red on White

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yeah really enjoying it

Have almost finished Season 1. Really intriguing

I get a bit lost at times though. So many different timelines and younger/older versions of each character. I need name tags haha

SpokaneCardfan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I have heard nothing but great things about this show! I plan to start watching it this week.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Wow. Was going to see if anyone posted this and here we are.

I just finished all 3 seasons. Binged watched it in about 2 weeks. Was hooked from the beginning but mid third season, I was concerned it wasn't going to end well. The last episode was perfect and made it all come together.

I started watching it dubbed and it was just to fake sounding so I went back to English subtitles. Much better!

OP
OP
dreamcastrocks

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow. Was going to see if anyone posted this and here we are.

I just finished all 3 seasons. Binged watched it in about 2 weeks. Was hooked from the beginning but mid third season, I was concerned it wasn't going to end well. The last episode was perfect and made it all come together.

I started watching it dubbed and it was just to fake sounding so I went back to English subtitles. Much better!

Agreed. I always watch movies and TV shows in their native language. Anything else is just weird.

OP
OP
dreamcastrocks

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another good one to watch is Rain. (or it could be The Rain) Another German show.

SpokaneCardfan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
im almost done with the first season and it has been excellent so far! I can't believe this isn't more popular. You definitely have to pay close attention or you will miss something important.

OP
OP
dreamcastrocks

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im almost done with the first season and it has been excellent so far! I can't believe this isn't more popular. You definitely have to pay close attention or you will miss something important.

People are turned off by subtitles and don't know how to, or don't know that they can change them.

SpokaneCardfan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
People are turned off by subtitles and don't know how to, or don't know that they can change them.
I guess I have gotten so used to subtitles because I watch a lot of English crime shows. I have to turn on subtitles ro understand everything they are saying.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
This show is incredible. I just finished season 1. Halfway through the season I decided to rewatch season 1 before watching season 2. I had no idea what I was getting into and I need to pay much closer attention to the characters and timelines.

Love the soundtrack. Below is the scene when I decided to circle back to the beginning after season 1.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
dreamcastrocks

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, I never watched the new season. Not sure why it didn't pull me back in.
It doesn't have the same shine as S1 does, but does finish the show off nicely. S1 is great TV.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Just finished it yesterday. Fantastic show. I felt like it was spinning its wheels a bit during S3, but I liked how they wrapped it up. It's so nice when a show ends properly rather than just getting canceled.

Loved the score.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just stumbled onto this. Halfway through S1. Pretty good stuff. Whoever said you need name tags is so right!