Daniel Jeremiah's top 50: 2021 NFL Draft prospect rankings 1.0

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Wow, I never knew this was a thing. Is there a work around?
so strange by NFL.com

you would think that having people go out and direct traffic to their site is what they would want

instead, its "lets annoy the heck out people who try to read my content"

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
This is fairly representative of what I hear when talking to people. A great draft for edge rushers, offensive linemen and wide receivers. Fortunately those are all potential areas of Cardinal need. The issue isn’t who’s one, two or three; it’s who’s in the top 50. There is likely to be little consensus on the order. I don’t envy Keim’s position. This will be a draft full of unexpected selections and the smart people will be flexible on trading down. On these 3 positions pulling names out of a hat might work as well as selecting based on available info.

OP
OP
Chopper0080

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
This is fairly representative of what I hear when talking to people. A great draft for edge rushers, offensive linemen and wide receivers. Fortunately those are all potential areas of Cardinal need. The issue isn’t who’s one, two or three; it’s who’s in the top 50. There is likely to be little consensus on the order. I don’t envy Keim’s position. This will be a draft full of unexpected selections and the smart people will be flexible on trading down. On these 3 positions pulling names out of a hat might work as well as selecting based on available info.
One reason I would not be shocked to see the Cardinals spend at CB in free agency. I could see them grabbing two FA CBs to battle with Murphy, maybe add an IOL, and then extend Jones and Reddick.

This would enable them to get another young IOL, WR and more depth at EDGE or ILB.

What is also interesting is that if we had a better roster, pairing either Parsons or Zaven Collins at ILB with Simmons would not be a terrible option.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't fully comprehend what Daniel is doing here. I realize it is not a mock draft, so I imagine he is ranking players against each other. Sort of like NFL teams war rooms ranking board and taking the highest ranked player.

OP
OP
Chopper0080

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I don't fully comprehend what Daniel is doing here. I realize it is not a mock draft, so I imagine he is ranking players against each other. Sort of like NFL teams war rooms ranking board and taking the highest ranked player.
You don't understand a top 50 player list?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA