D'Angelo Russell filmed Nick Young talking about cheating on his fiance.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
http://espn.go.com/losangeles/nba/s...lakers-rift-video-took-nick-young-made-public

WOW! This is instantly competing with Booker's potential stardom as my favorite NBA story of the year. Russell secretly filmed a Nick Young talking about cheating on his fiance, pop star Iggy Azalea, with a 19 year old and it gets released... leaked... whatever, to a celeb gossip site.

Up there with the filthiest things I've ever heard of teammates doing to each other. That locker-room has got to haaaaaaaaaaate him right now.

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What a stupid thing to do. PG, cornerstone of the franchise and floor general, but no teammate will trust him now. What the hell do the Lakers do?

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From LG:

Ramona Shelburne on 710:

#1 - This video was taken a couple of months ago when Russell was still 19.

#2 - Nick Young knew about this video for months; Russell told Young that he recorded the video (as a prank); Young invited Russell to his kid's birthday party last week.

#3 - Russell believes someone went thru his phone and that's how the video leaked.

It wasn't a secret that he had the video, Nick knew (and Iggy doesn't actually care). These kids are dumb with a capital F though. My daughter is 15 and I cringe at the kind of stuff they text to each other, videos or pictures they take, and she's in no way into anything dumb.

It's just that culturally, people are blase about what they IG or tweet, or snapchat, or vine. It's like they think what they do will only be seen in that moment, and that it's not out there after that. DLo is freaking stupid to death to keep it, and NY is dumb as hell to not care that he had it. I tell my daughter your integrity is all you have, and out of context texts, IG posts or emails can really set you up for a bad social experience.

On kik kids are changing their screen nics and images to someone else's, posting terrible stuff, screen-capping it and laughing with the person they are spoofing. I'm like "uh, they email that screen to anyone else and it looks like you said that, dumb bunny." Response "oh, they'll never do that." Me: "ooookaaaaay. but what if their friend does?" Now one of those "friends" is jealous, and I'm just waiting for that shoe to drop.

Teenagers are so uncomprehending of the impact of the use of social media and their phones, all the way up to the multi-millionaire ones, it seems.

Worst of all, DLO ruined such a great winning season.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
man... the only way this season gets better is if the Lakers lose the lottery and have to give away the 4th pick.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose