Dan Arnold vs Mike Gesicki vs AJ Green

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
I was really surprised by what a body-catcher A.J. Green has been.
the first third down slant that was incomplete -- thats a catch if AJ extends his arms to catch.

the box out in the 4th quarter he did catch-- again, surprised he didnt high point that

as you point out, its how Fitz was able to last: when his speed diminished, he used his size / length to make contested catches.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He's off to Jacksonville.....

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Panthers are trading Dan Arnold and a third-round draft pick to the Jaguars in exchange for CB C.J. Henderson.​

Henderson has reportedly been on the trading block since August. With Carolina needing secondary help after losing Jaycee Horn indefinitely to a foot injury, the Panthers made the move, dealing Arnold to Jacksonville. The Jags lost James O'Shaughnessy (ankle) for at least a few weeks and started journeyman TE Jacob Hollister Sunday against Arizona. Arnold should immediately step in as the team's top pass-catching tight end in an offense that made O'Shaughnessy fantasy viable for the season's first couple weeks. Arnold has flashed when given the chance. He had seven catches for 84 yards in three games with the Panthers. Rookie Tommy Tremble -- who caught a 30-yard pass and scored on a short rushing attempt in Week 3 -- profiles as Carolina's pass-catching tight end after Arnold's departure. The Darnold-to-Arnold era was short lived.

Live look at Dan Arnold

You must be registered for see images

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Might as well stash this take here: I was really surprised by what a body-catcher A.J. Green has been. I watched his stats but never really his play in Cincy, and I think we've all be spoiled by the perfection of technique from Larry Fitzgerald lo these may years. Everything that comes to A.J. Green seems to get trapped against his chest. I guess it's been working for him, but yikes.

I don't think this is true at all if you have seen much AJ Green before. Type "AJ Green highlights" in youtube and it's all perfect technique. Sometimes you have to catch with your body.

OP
OP
Chopper0080

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Gesicki looked so good yesterday vs the Raiders. We have to sign him as a FA if we aren't smart enough to trade for him (or if he isn't available lol).

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I don't think this is true at all if you have seen much AJ Green before. Type "AJ Green highlights" in youtube and it's all perfect technique. Sometimes you have to catch with your body.
Except both of those examples weren’t those times. Weird.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose