Daily check-in

azmike74

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Interesting, but it doesn’t tell you much time you have. Assuming it’s until you have to stop?

It used to be (and probably still is), as many pushups as you can do in two minutes, as many sit ups as you can do in two minutes, then a two mile run.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting, but it doesn’t tell you much time you have. Assuming it’s until you have to stop?

Two minutes for pushups and sit-ups each. You can only rest your pushup in a plank and you can only rest your sit-up at the top. We should get about 20 minutes between each movement. We'd go pushup, sit-up and then run.

My best ever score was 297 when I was 20. Couldn't max out those pushups.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Two minutes for pushups and sit-ups each. You can only rest your pushup in a plank and you can only rest your sit-up at the top. We should get about 20 minutes between each movement. We'd go pushup, sit-up and then run.

My best ever score was 297 when I was 20. Couldn't max out those pushups.
Up to 72 pushups. I think I’m under 2’, but I’ll time myself next time.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since I'm kind of starting over. I'm 9 days post op from my bilateral open hernia surgery and this was the first time I did anything to elevate my heart rate.

1 mile walk with the 20lbs vest
250 air squats to a chair at parallel (no vest)
250 modified pushups (no vest)

I'm feeling pretty good and loving the noodle leg feeling! Considering I couldn't walk last Sunday and needed a cane for a few days, I'd say I'm happy with this!

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Weighed in at 165 this morning. I think it's the lightest I've been since returning from working the fish processing plants in Alaska in 1994 at 19.

I signed up for a 100k (62 mile) race in February, so I've been trying to drop weight like crazy and spend copious amounts of time running in easy zone 2.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Weighed in at 165 this morning. I think it's the lightest I've been since returning from working the fish processing plants in Alaska in 1994 at 19.

I signed up for a 100k (62 mile) race in February, so I've been trying to drop weight like crazy and spend copious amounts of time running in easy zone 2.

Awesome! Congrats!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CARDS211