Daily check-in

Ronin

Mendozaaaaaa
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I found a YouTube video that has like 100 workouts with 10 pd dumbbells. I'm going try as many as I can.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I found a YouTube video that has like 100 workouts with 10 pd dumbbells. I'm going try as many as I can.

I've found dumbbell workouts are pretty much my favorite, you can isolate so much on specific muscles using them and unlike barbells it is easy to change things up just by rotating your wrists or changing the angles etc. Super versatile. Kettlebells are cool too but my gym does not have as many of them so DBs are always a good go to.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ran a half marathon on Sunday after landing late Saturday from an Alaska adventure. My buddy wanted me to run it with him and I didn't think we'd actually do it, so i didn't really train. My longest training run was 4.5 miles. I didn't PR, but finished just a tad over 2 hours. He was dealing with an hamstring issue from over training, so I stayed with him. Definitely could have shave 10 minutes off easily!

My take away? Training is overrated! :D:p

You must be registered for see images attach

Ronin

Mendozaaaaaa
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Did close curls and reverse curls with the resistance bands. Later tonight I am going to try and run for the first time in a long time.