D-Hop in crutches a smokescreen?

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Most underrated aspect of Larry Fitz was how durable he was in his prime
Hopkins often would be on the injury roll call but would always play, this injury is not indicative of his career and hope he heals soon and safely... go back to your wet stank space under a bridge troll

BigCardsFan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Hopkins often would be on the injury roll call but would always play, this injury is not indicative of his career and hope he heals soon and safely... go back to your wet stank space under a bridge troll
Its ok my son everything will be ok

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
I'm hoping, even if he can't play in the post season this year, they activate him off IR to give the impression he MIGHT be able to play. Have the DC up at night trying to figure out how to stop Hop....

OP
OP
dreamcastrocks

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How is that possible? The episodes go by so quickly.
Grandbaby. Even though this isn't a show that will knock picture frames off of the wall when I play it loud, I still want to have it turned up really high. This show isn't even a guilty pleasure, it is just a pleasure. In order to binge the entire season in one go the way I want to, the baby's got to go somewhere...

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He had surgery December 18th, his timeline to be out is 4-6 weeks. The day after we play the Rams is the 18th which puts him at 4 weeks. My guess would be if we beat the Rams he could possibly play in the divisional round or NFCCG.