Supporting Member
Reaction score
*cursing.. I think you meant.

I agree.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm guilty of cursing at times but I try to keep it low key... Like asshat, freakin, a-hole etc. Yeah, I have used sh*T or pissing contest a few times, but never have used an Fbomb to my recollection. I try to use wth? Instead of wtf?

The mods used to let it go to some degree in game threads and a cooling off period.. but then it would have to stop by Tuesday or so.

My wife and I swear like sailors in our personal lives so it's hard for me sometimes. I just try not to get wound up and just use the ignore feature when I feel the need so I don't let myself get sucked in.

Last edited:
OP
OP
bankybruce

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am taking it that cursing is now allowed by the silence in this thread.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The moderators have received no instruction to do anything differently than we always have. In that spirit, then, No. Cursing is not allowed, and should it be found by a moderator, it will be dealt with appropriately.

OP
OP
bankybruce

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The moderators have received no instruction to do anything differently than we always have. In that spirit, then, No. Cursing is not allowed, and should it be found by a moderator, it will be dealt with appropriately.

Thank you for clarifying.

Reaction score

Well the f'ing word was missed in a thread in the Cardinals forum. It needs to be added to the filter.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've sent a message to site admin asking about it. If you could help out by reporting those posts, it will help us keep the site clean in the meanwhile, and also help us get a list together of the words that need to be added. We don't read every post, so those sometimes get past us.

Last edited:

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

Con sarnit all to heck and fetchin peter paul and mary!

Ok, sorry, I just had to get that out of my system before the final decision is made. :p

Reaction score
I've sent a message to site admin asking about it. If you could help out by reporting those posts, it will help us keep the site clean in the meanwhile, and also help us get a list together of the words that need to be added. We don't read every post, so those sometimes get past us.

It looks like it has already been corrected. The post was at the end of the why you don't draft a kicker thread. Personally it doesn't bother me but I know some kids read this site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Mods, they either need to fix the language filter or allow cursing. Another post in the Diche Bust thread where m* f*r got through. Personally it doesn't bother me but I know there are other posters that have kids that might see it.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mods, they either need to fix the language filter or allow cursing. Another post in the Diche Bust thread where m* f*r got through. Personally it doesn't bother me but I know there are other posters that have kids that might see it.

Reported.