Current (post draft) Roster

ColdPickleNachos

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yep, you nailed it. Oof... go Okobo. Gives me even more hope, I remember Craft was not a shooter but a legit, and maybe a bit dirty, defender.

For those interested, The Basketball Tournament ($2 million 1st place tournament) is in the quarterfinals and a really interesting matchup is on ESPN in just a couple minutes.

Team Scarlet and Gray features Ohio State alum, including Aaron Craft, William Buford, David Lighty, Jared Sullinger and YES...Greg Oden!

Team Fredette is playing them...meaning Jimmer is playing...alongside Jack Cooley himself!!! I believe Derek Cooke Jr. is also on the squad.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
For those interested, The Basketball Tournament ($2 million 1st place tournament) is in the quarterfinals and a really interesting matchup is on ESPN in just a couple minutes.

Team Scarlet and Gray features Ohio State alum, including Aaron Craft, William Buford, David Lighty, Jared Sullinger and YES...Greg Oden!

Team Fredette is playing them...meaning Jimmer is playing...alongside Jack Cooley himself!!! I believe Derek Cooke Jr. is also on the squad.

Just turned this on, thanks for the heads up. Oden looks like he's 50. He gets around ok but he's always looked older than he was.